Chapter 401 Goddess

Butcher City.

    After selling the medicine, Chu Ye returned to his residence.

    "How is it, are they all sold?" Lin Chuwen asked.

    Chu Ye nodded and said, "It's sold, and it's sold out as usual. I'm thinking, adding ten times the amount, the people in this city can also digest it."

    Lin Chuwen smiled and said. : "Then let's continue selling and see if we can take the opportunity to collect the seeds of Bone Hemolytic Grass."

    Chu Ye narrowed his eyes and said, "You can give it a try."

    Chu Ye would sell hallucinogenic drugs so vigorously , On the one hand, I want to earn some cultivation resources, and on the other hand, I also want to establish a network of relationships.

    The temple and other forces are eyeing them. If they only have contact with one or two people, these people will soon attract the attention of the people at the temple.

    However, if there are too many people in contact with them, the temple will not be able to take care of it, and it will be easy to reach a secret deal.

    The people in Tudao City have three religions and nine ranks, all kinds of people, if they are gathered together, it is definitely a terrifying force.

    Chu Ye pondered that as long as his customer base continued to expand and the transaction method was more secretive, if someone in the city had the seeds of Bone Hemolytic Grass in their hands, they might be delivered to the door automatically. A large amount of resources is not a bad thing either.

    Thanks to the recent sales of a large number of potions, the strength of several small ones has increased to varying degrees.

    ...

    outside Butcher Knife City.

    Gu Zhenxie walked out of the city with a gloomy face.

    "What happened?" Jue Wushuang asked.

    Guzhenxie said with a dark face, "Chu Ye is selling hallucinogenic potions in the city, and it is becoming more and more popular in the city.

    "

    Gu Zhenxie nodded and said, "There are a lot of people who bought it."

    Chu Ye seemed to have posted a large sum of money in it. Chu Ye killed several imperial soul pet masters from their ancient family. Several times their ancient family vigorously encircled and suppressed them, all of which allowed the other party to escape. Now that people are finally trapped in Tudao City, but they still can't help each other, and let them mix in the city, the ancient town's evil psychology is very unpleasant.

    Ao Zhuo said in a dull tone, "They are all people who are greedy for life and afraid of death."

    Jue Wushuang frowned and said, "These people are really daring, they are all heretics, and they are all lawless and should be cleaned up. ."

    Jue Wushuang's face was gloomy, and he was in a very bad mood.

    As the law enforcer of the temple, Jue Wushuang usually hunts down Xie Ren.

    Since Jue Wushuang took office as the law enforcement officer of the temple, there has not been a rebellious person recognized by the temple who could escape his pursuit, but this time, he was planted on Chu Ye.

    This will clearly know that Chu Ye's rebellion is in the city, but he can't start, making him feel aggrieved.

    Every day he stayed outside the city, Jue Wushuang felt that his patience was gradually running out. When he heard the news from Chu Ye, Jue Wushuang's patience was even worse.