Chapter 521: Safe Return

Inside the secret.

    Chu Ye quickly cleaned up the scene, "Chuwen, let's go back."

    Those people in Di Ming died, and the people in the organization should soon find out that something was wrong. It won't be long before someone will come to investigate the situation.

    The black crow flapped its wings and said, "Well, go back, go back."

    Mo Tuanzi rolled on the spot, lying on the ground like a pool of cement.

    Seeing this, Chu Ye communicated with Mo Tuanzi, and after a while, nodded. The Yuxi team organizes it, so stay tuned.

    Lin Chuwen glanced at Chu Ye and asked, "Mo Tuanzi, what's the matter?"

    "He wants to stay." Mo Tuanzi ate an owl bird, and he was a little unfinished. After eating a few tokens, he still didn't feel full. , want to stay and wait for the big meal to be delivered.

    Lin Chuwen was stunned for a moment, and then he understood something, "Does Mo Tuanzi want to wait for the rabbit?"

    Chu Ye nodded and said, "Yes, the people of Diming died here, and someone should come to investigate the situation soon. When someone comes, Mo Tuanzi will have the opportunity to follow the other party to find Diming's lair."

    Lin Chuwen nodded and said, "Since Mo Tuanzi wants to stay, let's stay."

    Lin Chuwen thought of the time when he searched his soul before. The searched memories, in the earth and the underworld, it seems that many people keep owl birds, and Mo Tuanzi ate the owl birds, which may have absorbed a part of the other party's memory and thought about it.

    Mo Tuanzi is a life-and-death state, his shape is special, his ability to hide is top-notch, and he should have no problem protecting himself.     Chu     Ye

    nodded

    . what are you talking about.     "Second Yun has an accident."

    "This old guy has always been dark-hearted, and this time the boat capsized in the gutter. I wanted to go with one piece before, but he also made an excuse to let me go, for fear that I would rob him of his fat, now it's good, I will kill myself. Now, Jie Jie." Feng Lao Si laughed schadenfreuriously.

    "Second Yun's target this time seems to be Lin Chuwen." Mr. Yu said.

    "I always think this Lin Chuwen is a little weird. The speed of alchemy is too fast. Sometimes, I wonder if he has privately imprisoned a few alchemists to make alchemy for him." Feng Lao Si said with suspicion.

    Mr. Yu shook his head and said, "It shouldn't be. The styles of alchemists are different." If they were made by different alchemists, they should have been discovered long ago, not to mention, the top-quality elixirs such as elixir pills. , and it is not something that ordinary alchemists can refine.

    "Second Yun is a cultivator in the middle stage of life and death, why did he die so suddenly." Fourth Feng said with some puzzlement.

    "Did Xiao Song come with him? Xiao Song is a monk in the late stage of life and death, and it is very likely that Yun Lao Er will die in the hands of the opponent."

    "No, Yun Lao Er is not a fool. If Xiao Song is detected, he will shoot. , I will definitely give up the attack, and if Xiao Song does it, the second Yun won't necessarily die." If there is only one Xiao Song, if he can't beat him, it should be no problem to escape.

    "I didn't succeed this time, shouldn't I plan again! Lin Chuwen's ability is special, and the other party may have a recipe for improving the quality of the pills. If he can know the other party's secret, the harvest may be better than capturing an eighth-level pill master. Bigger."