Chapter 422 Shu Lingyue's Guess

Time flies, and it has been less than a year since the closure of the secret realm in the blink of an eye. Chu Ye has also lived in the secret realm for more than four years.

    In the ninth year in the secret realm, Chu Ye finally entered the fifth floor of the real lake realm.

    The fact that Chu Ye was able to enter the fifth floor of the True Lake Realm in such a short period of time had a lot to do with Mu Xianniao's aura transmission, Jingzhelong's time law, and the medicinal pills that Lin Chuwen refined.

    "It's been more than four years, and it's been more than four years since we entered the secret realm. In a short while, we will be teleported out!" Chu Ye sighed.

    Lin Chuwen took a deep breath and said reluctantly, "I've been staying in this place for a long time, and I'm really reluctant to leave."

    Chu Ye nodded and said, "If the cultivation environment in the upper realm is like the secret realm of the sky. , No wonder everyone wants to soar, and after going out, the speed of cultivation will be greatly reduced."     Lin

    Chuwen pondered for a while, and comforted: "In a short time, don't worry too much, I have saved a lot of medicinal pills."

Chu Wen took advantage of this time to refine a large number of medicinal pills for use, and even if he went out, he could last for a few years.

    With the resources they have now obtained in the secret realm, after going out, it should not be a problem to cultivate to the peak of the ninth rank of the emperor. However, if you want to enter the holy rank, it seems that it is still a little difficult to handle.

    "Xiaobai doesn't know what's going on." Lin Chuwen said.

    Chu Ye smiled and said, "It should be good, I have a feeling that Xiaobai should be back soon."

    Chu Ye and Lin Chuwen were talking, and the communication jade lit up.

    Chu Ye checked the jade slip and found that it was Shu Lingyue's communication.

    Chu Ye and Shu Lingyue exchanged messages and found that Shu Lingyue was not far away. After the two parties communicated, they decided to meet.

    "Chu Shao, Lin Shao, it's been a long time!" Shu Lingyue greeted.

    Chu Ye took a few glances at Shu Lingyue and said, "I haven't seen you for a few years. Miss Shu's strength has improved a lot!"

    Shu Lingyue has already advanced to the third rank of the royal rank, and the speed is really not slow.

    There are countless treasures in the secret realm of Tongtian, and Shu Lingyue has crossed two levels in a row, I am afraid there is another opportunity.

    Shu Lingyue smiled and said somewhat contentedly: "In the past few years, it's been a bit of a chance, but it's far worse than the two!"

    Chu Ye asked curiously, "Was Miss Shu in the Central Five Peaks before? "The center of the secret realm is the most dangerous, and the one with the most opportunities is undoubtedly the central five peaks, which should be where the power of Tongtian Sect was.

    Shu Lingyue nodded and said: "Yes, it is said that there is an inheritance hall in the center of the secret realm, which is the place where the disciples of Tongtian Sect accepted the inheritance."

    "The inheritance hall has been blocked until two years ago, when the archbishop of the temple, the goddess of the crystal tribe The existence of seven or eight emperors and ninth-order peaks, including the Great Elder of the Canglang Clan, joined forces to break the blockade of the hall. There is a stone pillar in the inheritance hall, which is known as the inheritance stone pillar. There is also the inheritance of alchemy, tool refining, talisman, and beasts."