chapter 474 Ghost forest.

Chu Ye and Lin Chuwen followed the people of the Five Elements and Giants all the way to the east, and a large area of ​​black mist blocked the way of several people.

    "This seems to be a shadow ghost fog." Huo Miao said.

    There is a lot of resentment in the shadowy ghost fog. After the cultivator enters it, it is easy to lose his heart and cause resentment to enter the body.

    Chu Ye looked at the fog in front of him, put his hands on his back, and said, "This fog is too thick. Let's wait for a few days and see if the fog will dissipate."

    Chu Ye's face was solemn, but he was actually in a good mood. For Mo Tuanzi, it is a good nutritional product.

    There is a similar fog in the lower realm, but it contains resentment, which is far less intense than that in the shadowy ghost forest in front of you.

    Back then, when the stars in Broken Star Island were shattered, I don’t know how many monks died and how much resentment they bred. The higher the monk’s cultivation, the stronger the resentment they left behind. Fortunately, Mo Tuanzi has grown a lot over the years. As a ghost buster, it should be suppressed.

    Chu Ye and others were outside the foggy ghost forest, and wisps of ghost fog floated out from the ghost forest. Everyone clearly felt the strong resentment contained in the ghost fog.

    It is always unwilling for a monk to cultivate for longevity and to die unreasonably.

    Huo Miaomiao glanced at Chu Ye, puffed up his cheeks, and said, "This fog is not so easy to disperse, and I'm afraid it won't change in a few days."

    Chu Ye glanced at Huo Miaomiao, and said with a look of disgust: " How do you know if you don't wait, you just don't have dreams."

    Huo Miao frowned and said somewhat dissatisfiedly: "I have no dreams, I don't know what Chu Shao's dreams are."

    Chu Ye shrugged and said: " My dream is that the ghost fog will dissipate in a few days, when the time comes, the ghost fog forest will be like no one, now we can rest for a few days, wait for a while, and recharge."

    Huo Miaomiao said a little speechlessly: "Young Master Chu, your dream is really lofty! It would be great if it was as you said."

    Chu Ye smiled and said: "It's easy to say, it's easy to say, I will pray now, maybe some ancestral strong person will hear my prayer and will dispel the fog for us."

    Huo Miao rolled his eyes and said: "The ancestral realm powerhouse is very busy, and he doesn't care about our affairs here..."

    Chu Ye shook his head and said, "This is not necessarily! Maybe any ancestral realm powerhouse will help out on a whim. People always Have a dream."

    Huo Miaomiao said dully: "You said this, there seems to be a lot in the human race."

    Huo Miaomiao looked at Chu Ye, and secretly said: Chu Ye should not be afraid, shadow ghost fog The resentment in the middle is very scary, and the more complicated the mind, the more dangerous it is after falling into it. After entering the ghost fog forest, many cultivators will reveal their true form and be full of ugly.

    Some monks are trapped in the siege of ghost fog, disturbed by inner demons, and will self-explode to hide the secrets in their hearts.

    In history, there have been several appalling incidents. For example, a cultivator exposed that he killed his master for the sake of cultivation resources, and his master went into a demon, which was caused by drug use. Before the incident was exposed, this person had a good reputation, and in the eyes of everyone, he respected teachers and respected Taoism, and valued affection and justice.