Chapter 467 Departure

Purple Mist Valley.

    "Young Master Chu, Young Master Ye." Xiao An walked into the room and bowed to the two of them.

    Lin Chuwen glanced at Xiao An and secretly said: Xiao An is here at this time, I am afraid Mu Qing has figured it out.

    "Butler An, what's the matter?" Chu Ye asked knowingly.

    Xiao An frowned and said, "Xiao An is here to confess his identity to the two young masters and seek their help."

    Lin Chuwen raised his head, glanced at Xiao An, and said, "We may not be able to help. What are you, but, I would like to hear what you want to say."

    Xiao An took a deep breath and said, "My master is Xiao Song, a strong man in the late stage of life and death. The old master has an only daughter, Xiao Ningyue. In the later stage of life and death, the old master Mu Lan was a friend of life and death. The two decided to kiss each other, and the old master of my family married his only daughter to Mu Lan's third son, Mu Yue."

    "The marriage that year was in the upper realm. It can be said that it has attracted much attention. On the wedding day, there were more than 30 strong people in the realm of life and death who came to participate in the wedding banquet. Mountain: and: three: タ.

    Chu Ye secretly said: There are not many strong people in the late stage of life and death, and there should be few human races. The marriage of the descendants of two top powerhouses in life and death should be very far-reaching.

    "Isn't the married life of the two of them bad?" Chu Ye asked.

    Xiao An nodded and said, "Mu Yue doesn't like my young lady, he thinks it's an arranged marriage and there's no autonomy. After hundreds of years of marriage, the two have nothing to do, so Mu Yue took the three-bedroom apartment in a row. Concubine."

    Chu Ye frowned, not knowing what to say for a while.

    "After a few more years, the young lady finally gave birth to the young master. For a time, the old patriarch and the old patriarch Mu were very happy. However, the old patriarch soon discovered that the young master was born with a lack of blood and was a body with broken veins."

    Chu Ye frowned, and secretly said: Mu Qing's identity is too special, the other party has such a grandfather, the Mu family probably wouldn't dare to neglect him, but Mu Qing's lack of qualifications, I am afraid that many people are talking behind their backs . Mu Qing's status is too high, it's too cold to be in high places!

    "Finding that the young master's qualifications are insufficient, the old master looked around for elixir to make up for the young master. The old master loves the young master very much, and for the sake of the young master went deep into the dangerous land of alien races many times."

    "When the young master was in his twenties, the young lady had an accident. "

    Chu Ye frowned and said, "Your miss had an accident, who did it?" She was the only daughter of a powerful person in the late stage of life and death! Who will do it? Who dares to do it.

    Xiao An shook his head and said: "I don't know, it may be that the Mu family is not pleasing to the eye, and the people who are dissatisfied with the marriage between the Xiao family and the Mu family, killing the young lady can destroy the relationship between the two families, or it may be inside the Mu family. Because even if the young master is not talented enough, senior Mu Lan has also considered establishing the young master of the family."

    "Let your family be the young master of the family?" Chu Ye said with a frown.

    Xiao An nodded and said, "Yes."