Chapter 584 The Secret Realm of the Phoenix Clan

Chu Ye and Lin Chuwen arrived at the Feng Clan's realm. When Feng Chiyan blew up before, a lot of volcanoes were detonated, and the entire Feng Clan's realm became a piece of scorched earth.

    "It turned out to be like this." Lin Chuwen said.

    The last time I came here, the Feng Clan was still a place with beautiful mountains and rivers like a paradise, but this will turn into a place full of devastated people.

    "Feng Chiyan's self-destruction is terrifying!" Lin Chuwen couldn't help but said.

    There are many scorched corpses of the Zerg left in the Feng Clan. The previous explosion was too violent, and more than a dozen Zerg nests were blown up.

    Feng Chiyan's sacrifice was still worth it in order to destroy the tens of millions of Zerg army by himself.

    In the sky above the Phoenix Clan, there are five insect nests floating, and the Ten Thousand Clan Alliance Army is fighting against the Zerg.

    "There are still so many worm nests!" Chu Ye muttered.

    Lin Chuwen pursed his lips and said, "The Emperor Feng has blown himself up. If the Zerg can't take advantage of this opportunity to occupy the Phoenix, then the sacrifice of an incarnation of an insect mother will be wasted." The Zerg also doesn't like doing things for others. Wedding dress! In order to occupy the territory of the Phoenix Clan, the Zerg should have transferred all the Zerg army around the Phoenix Clan.

    Chu Ye glanced at Mo Ling and asked, "Mo Ling, what should we do now? Go directly to the secret realm."

    Mo Ling said eagerly: "Leave the battlefield to the Zerg and the coalition, we will go directly to the secret realm." The most valuable things are still in the secret realm.

    Chu Ye nodded

    .

    As soon as Chu Ye entered the secret realm, he felt a gloomy aura.

    Chu Ye glanced at Mo Ling and said, "Is this the Feng Clan's secret realm? Did you make a mistake?"

    Mo Ling frowned and said, "Yes, but it doesn't seem right." Logically speaking, The aura in the secret realm should be very rich, but this secret realm looks a bit barren, and the aura is very thin.

    "Be careful." Chu Ye quickly put up the protective cover to protect Lin Chuwen. A worm shadow hit the protective cover. The insect was almost transparent. Chu Ye used his soul to barely see it.

    Lin Chuwen frowned and said in shock, "Assassin bug."

    Chu Ye frowned, Zerg Assassin Bug, full-time assassination, specializing in solving people who are not pleasing to the mother bug.

    "In this Feng Clan's secret realm, there are actually assassin bugs, which is too ridiculous." Chu Ye thought about it, the Zerg's base camp was in the Immortal Clan, and he was relieved.

    The entire immortal clan has been reduced to the territory of the zerg clan. It seems that it is not difficult to understand that the zerg clan has sneaked into the secret realm of the phoenix clan. After all, in terms of strength, the immortal clan is still much stronger than the phoenix clan. Assassin bug missed a hit and wanted to run, Xiaobai quickly used space spells to immobilize the opponent.

    Mo Ling released the fire of destruction and burned the assassin bug to ashes. Mo Ling flapped her wings and looked a little irritable.

    Chu Ye took out the compass. There were hundreds of thousands of light spots on the compass. "Mo Ling, there should already be Zerg stationed in this secret realm.