Chapter 581 The Chaos of the Phoenix Clan

Dragon Room.

    "Chu Ye, have you seen Chasing the Wind?" Lin Chuwen walked into the room and asked.

    "Zifeng was called away by the Dragon Emperor, there should be something to order, what's wrong?" Chu Ye asked with some doubts.

    Lin Chuwen pursed his lips, sat down beside Chu Ye, and said, "I just received the news of Duotian, and the Dragon Emperor may be embarrassed, so I have to give Chaifeng a boost to help Chaifeng enter life and death. In the later stage of the realm, Duotian said that Chaifeng voluntarily gave him the opportunity."

    Chu Ye blinked, and said in confusion, "When did Chaifeng and Duotian have such brotherly love." This is because he knew Chaifeng. ? Shouldn't it be taken away?

    Chu Ye and Lin Chuwen were talking, and ran out after the wind.

    "Host, host Dao Companion, you are chatting! Are you talking ill of me?" Chai Feng glanced at Chu Ye suspiciously.

    "No, how could it be?" Chu Ye looked at Chaifeng, and said suspiciously: "Zifeng, you voluntarily gave up the opportunity to give Duotian a body infusion?"

    Chaifeng snorted softly, and said a little arrogantly: " I feel that it is almost the end of the life and death realm. It is a waste to perform spiritual power injections now. Duotian is different. Without the help of the Dragon Emperor, it would be very early to enter the later stage of life and death. I am not for him, I am For the host, your Taoist companion!"

    Lin Chuwen smiled and said, "So, thank you for chasing the wind."

    Chu Ye already has Mo Ling, who is at the peak of life and death, and Xiaolei, who is in the later stage of life and death, even if he chases after you. When Feng entered the late stage of life and death, Chu Ye's strength would not increase too much.

    If Duotian enters the advanced stage of life and death, it will be different. Although the soul pets in Lin Chuwen's hands have already entered the realm of life and death, most of them are in the early stage of life and death. If Duotian enters the later stage of life and death, Lin Chuwen's strength It can follow a substantial increase, and the time to enter the later stage of life and death will also be greatly advanced. If Lin Chuwen's cultivation is improved, the alchemy technique can always be improved.

    Although the insect tide had receded, Chu Ye and Lin Chuwen were still very busy.

    The Dragon Emperor opened the elixir storehouse to Lin Chuwen, and Lin Chuwen could freely use the elixir in the elixir storehouse.

    Before, the giant clan also opened the elixir medicine store for Lin Chuwen, but the quality and quantity of elixir medicine in the dragon clan elixir medicine storehouse far exceeded the giant clan elixir medicine storehouse.

    During Lin Chuwen's period, he had consumed a lot of medicinal herbs, and it was a pleasant surprise that the Dragon Clan opened the elixir library to him.

    Lin Chuwen has to open the furnace five or six times a day, and the dragon clan has a great demand for medicinal pills.

    ...

    Chu Ye and Lin Chuwen stayed in the Dragon Clan for more than half a month. In fact, after the incarnation of the mother of the Underworld Insects died, the rest of the Insect Clan collapsed and did not need Chu Ye at all. However, Chu Ye was still there. The dragons are waiting.

    Xiaobai looked at Chu Ye, flickered his eyes, and said, "Host, when are you going to leave! The Fengyu Clan sent someone to ask when they will take over the Thunder Tribulation Order, and the Fengyu Clan sent a copy of the latest one. The list of help is here. Many monks have put forward very generous conditions. I heard that many monks are eager