chapter 599 Wood people ascension

After the people of the Panshan Mastiff tribe were dealt with, Lingjiang hurried out and said respectfully, "Thank you for your help."

    Lingjiang originally thought there would be a fierce battle, but he didn't expect it to be solved so easily.

    The Willow Demon killed the mountain-piercing mastiff family, which made Lingjiang heave a sigh of relief, but also made him very jealous.

    "You're welcome." Willow Demon said lightly.

    Chasing Feng looked at Mu Yu, and his eyes stopped on the hands that Mu Yu and Lingman were shaking. The Yuxi team organizes it, so stay tuned.

    Chasing the wind flickered and flickered his eyes, and there was a bit of interest in his eyes.

    Lingman noticed Chaifeng's sight, only to realize that he was in a hurry before, and grabbed Mu Yu's hand, seeing Chaifeng staring at them, Lingman let go of his hand in embarrassment.

    Chasing the wind laughed and said: "Oh, Mu Yu, you've come up! You even kidnapped a girl, oh, you're very powerful."

    Chu Ye judged back then that the passage between Soul Pet Continent and the Upper Realm would probably not be enough. Opened, now it seems that the channel has indeed been opened. Once the channel is opened, the soul pet master should gradually appear in the world.

    When Lingman heard Chasing Feng's words, her eyes widened involuntarily, and she looked towards Mu Yu who was beside her.

    Lingman never thought that Chai Feng knew Mu Yu and his name. Judging from Chai Feng's appearance, he seemed to know Mu Yu very well.

    Lingman has known Mu Yu for decades, but he never knew that Mu Yu actually knew a big man like Chasing Feng.

    Ling Jiang was also shocked when he heard the words, and looked towards Mu Yu in the convoy.

    Dragon Clan Time Dragon is a peak elder of the Dragon Clan's life and death realm. He occupies a pivotal position in the Dragon Clan. It is really incredible to know a little monk in the Creation Realm in their fleet.

    Although it's a bit incredible, it shouldn't be a coincidence that the group of chasing the wind appeared here, but they came to Mu Yu, what kind of card is this! Ancestral realm powerhouse, the new king of the White Tiger clan, the hot thunder beast in the upper realm... Mu Yu's face is a bit too big, and the upper realm is afraid that there will be no other fortune-telling cultivator who can have Mu Yu's face.

    Lingman blinked and stared blankly at Mu Yu, who smiled at Lingman a little embarrassedly.

    Mu Yu blushed a bit, and said towards Chai Feng, "Lord Chai Feng, don't make fun of me."

    Chai Feng flicked his tail and said, "Lord Chai Feng is not kidding! Your ancestor has been a bachelor for hundreds of years. , you're great."

    Mu Yu was like an invisible man in the team, and Ling Jiang didn't know Mu Yu very well.

    Ling Jiang suddenly realized that Mu Yu called Willow Demon Old Ancestor before, not by honorary title, but that it was indeed the ancestor of the opponent. If the Willow Demon was the ancestor of the opponent, then the opponent was likely to be the Mu Clan.

    Therefore, these people did not appear here for no reason, they all came for Mu Yu.

    Ling Jiang took a deep breath, never expecting that such a powerful man was hidden in his team.

    Mu Xianniao flew in front of Mu Yu, opened its wings, and the rich spiritual energy rushed towards Mu Yu. Lingman beside him suddenly felt a large amount of spiritual energy coming towards him, and he felt like he was surrounded by spiritual energy.