Chapter 511 The Explosion of the Enlightenment Tower

Abyssal battlefield.

    The colorful pagoda exudes a colorful halo, "Grandma, this is the Enlightenment Pagoda." Goddess Yueying stood beside an old woman and said.

    "It looks like a doorway." The old woman said.

    "Grandpa Ancestor, this is the pagoda. I tried to make a contract several times, but I always felt that something was wrong." God Son of Blood River said.

    "Ancestor, this pagoda is very amazing. Before, when I was enveloped by divine light, I felt the breath of time and space." The Moon Goddess said to the old man beside her.

    The old woman released her soul and wanted to check the tower, but was blocked by a layer of soul barrier.

    The soul barrier on the colorful pagoda was set up by Chu Ye. After Chu Ye advanced to the life and death realm, his soul power was stronger than the ordinary monks at the peak of life and death realm. The soul barrier set up was difficult to crack.

    Chasing Feng and Xiaobai quickly communicated, "Aiya, I fooled the little one, and brought the old one here, what should I do?

    " What is there to be afraid of, since we are here, we will treat them equally, just vote, and then retreat."

    "Oh, several bosses, do you want to try contracting this tower? One hundred million spirit stones can be tried once." Black Crow Carefully said.

    Goddess Yueying looked at the Lingta, frowned, and said, "Isn't it ten million?"

    "Of course the price has risen, little girl, do you have any brains? Your ancestors are in the realm of life and death, the realm of life and death and creation Can the value of the realm be the same? Girl, do you look down on your ancestors! You stupid creation realm, wanting to contract Benta Ling is just wishful thinking, but if the life and death realm is shot, then the risk is great, Benta is like this The spiritual pagoda, you can't be given a contract casually."

    Goddess Yueying's face was dyed a little red, and she secretly said: Before, she had smashed tens of millions in the spiritual pagoda. At that time, Tarling is not such a face.

    At that time, Ta Ling fooled her and said that she was the daughter of destiny, and she was very hopeful to get the spiritual tower and become the master of the spiritual tower. After she failed several contracts, Ta Ling kept fooling her into throwing money.

    The Heavenly Sweeping God smiled and said with great interest: "This is the one who kept yelling, the Tower Spirit?"     God

    Son of the Blood River nodded and said, "Yes, that is the Tower Spirit."

Eye pupils, said with great interest: "The rumors are true, it is a hob meat tower spirit." Many magic tools have tool spirits, but such agile ones are rare.

    "One hundred million stone is not much." Venerable Gu Ye waved his hand, and the one hundred million stone was submerged in the spiritual pagoda.

    "Oh, worthy of being a powerhouse in the realm of life and death, you have the courage! You have a chance to try to contract this pagoda. This pagoda is an ancient tower. Even a powerhouse in the realm of life and death is not so easy to contract. Come on! This pagoda Ling is optimistic about you."

    "One hundred million stone is only, it's really not much." God Venerable Mo Yan and God Venerable Sweeping Heaven shot out 100 million Spirit Stones at the same time.

    Originally, if there was only one life and death realm, the life and death realm powerhouse might think of the empty-gloved white wolf, but the three life and death realm powerhouses just reached a balance. profit.