Chapter 538 Thunder Tribulation

One by one, the dark seeds flew in all directions, obscuring the power of the stars in the sky.

    "Magic Cloud Seed! What is Mo Yuan doing?" Mu Qing said with a dark face.

    Demon Cloud Seed is a kind of Spirit Seed that can quickly release magical energy and turn a territory into a Demon Domain.

    Demons are more accustomed to surviving and fighting in places full of demonic energy. Demonic energy can enhance the combat power of demons and weaken the combat power of non-demons.

    The demons like to start wars and seize the territory of other ethnic groups. Once the invasion is successful, the demons will cast a large number of demon cloud seeds on the territory.

    The demonized land is difficult to reverse. Many races in the territory occupied by the demons, even if they regain the territory, it will take dozens or hundreds of years to clear the demonic energy of the territory. Many races are deeply demonized. The harm of cloud species.

    Mo Yuan released Demon Cloud Seeds in their Xiao family realm. After the war, after this war, Xiao family realm must be full of demons and become a demon realm.

    The demonic energy spread rapidly, and Chu Ye felt that his spiritual power was working, and it became a little more stagnant.

    The Demon Cloud Seed was spread out, causing many cultivators around to talk about it.

    "What is Mo Yuan doing to actually cast the Demon Cloud Seed."

    "Probably provoked."

    "If this goes on, the Xiao family's realm will be reduced to a demon domain.

    " If it spreads, the elixir and spirit beasts of the Xiao family will be affected."

    "It's all at this point, and Mo Yuan probably has no scruples." After all, he

    is a veteran in the realm of life and death, if he loses to Chu Ye and Lin In the hands of the two Chuwen, Mo Yuan's face can't be saved!

    "..."

    Meng Jiu looked at the direction of the battlefield, frowned tightly, and said, "Magic Cloud Seed, Mo Yuan is really unscrupulous!"

    The domain of the Dream Clan was once invaded by the Demon Clan. After the spread of the Demon Cloud Species, the spiritual medicine in the spiritual field was contaminated with magical energy, and the medicinal properties changed greatly, and all the spiritual herbs could only be discarded.

    In the following decades, although Lingtian was restored to use, the output of spirit medicine was greatly reduced. It took the Mengzu a lot of time to raise the spirit field back.

    Meng Shiqi took a deep breath and said, "In the realm of the human race, the Demon Cloud Seed was cast."

    Meng Jiu pursed her lips and said, "There seem to be several auras of human cultivators around, aren't these people planning to take action?"

    Meng Shiqi shook his head and said, "You know the virtues of the human race." The

    human race has always liked everyone to sweep the snow before their lives, and as long as the fire can't burn themselves, they don't know the pain.

    Meng Jiu took a deep breath and said, "I don't know if Chu Ye and Lin Dan have any countermeasures." The

    demonic energy in the Xiao family's realm continued to grow, and the black demonic cloud spread rapidly.