Chapter 517 Meeting Xiao Song

Xiao family.

    "Chu Shao and Lin Shao are here, my Xiao family is really prosperous!" Xiao Song looked at the two of them and said with a big smile.

    "Senior Xiao is serious." Chu Ye said.

    Xiao Song had to come back in a while, but when he heard that Chu Ye and Lin Chuwen had arrived, he rushed back immediately.

    Xiao Song looked at Chu Ye, was silent for a while, and said, "Young Master Chu is being polite, now it's time to call him a fellow Daoist."

    "As expected, I can't hide it from Senior Xiao, but for the time being, I'll call it Senior."

    Xiao Song nodded. , said: "That's right, the two of you have advanced to life and death at a young age. It's a little eye-catching. It's better to hide it for a while, and then announce it to the public after a while."

    "That's what I meant." Chu Ye squinted. Looking at his eyes, before, he advanced to cause a star vision. Xiao Song should know that he practiced the star magic formula, and he didn't know if he thought of anything.

    Lin Chuwen and Chu Ye stayed at Xiao's house, and the news of Lin Chuwen's stay spread quickly.

    Lin Chuwen refined the top-quality Tongqiao Xumai Pill in those years. Although it took a few years, his reputation is particularly good. Those who are familiar with the Xiao family know that Mu Qing's physical problems can be solved, and Lin Chuwen has a great relationship. Relationship, Lin Chuwen is also fresh in memory.

    ...

    In the teahouse, several Xiao family disciples gathered together to chat.

    "It is said that Chu Ye and Lin Chuwen came, and they became the old man's guests!"

    "Lin Chuwen is a seventh-level top alchemist, and his alchemy skills are extraordinary, so he should treat him differently."

    "Xiao Qing, do you know Master Lin Dan?"

    Xiao Qing said embarrassedly: "Not very familiar."

    After Mu Qing returned to Xiao's house, Xiao Qing went to visit him, but Mu Qing's attitude towards him was indifferent. , Xiao Qing did not move forward.

    Although Lin Chuwen had only recently arrived, his reputation spread all at once.

    Xiao Qing secretly hated that she had eyesight and did not know Mount Tai. If she hadn't missed the opportunity back then, it would not be just this position in the Xiao family now.

    Xiao Qing took a deep breath and thought: Lin Chuwen has disappeared for many years, so many years have passed, and I don't know how far the opponent's alchemy has reached.     "It's a pity. It is said that Alchemist Lin is an alchemist who is very hopeful

    to become an alchemist of the eighth level     .

    "     Mu Qing took out a list and said, "Alchemist Lin, this is a request for alchemy to come to the door, and there is a reward that can be provided." 

   Mu Qing stayed with Chu Ye and Lin Chuwen for a while, and knew that these two were very close to each other. Although the Ai Ling Yuan Stone has not been seen for decades, his preferences should not change easily. 

   Lin Chuwen looked at the list and said, "So many?"   

    Mu Qing nodded and said, "There are so many people in our human race!" With so many people, there is naturally a greater demand for medicinal pills.