Chapter 585 The Power of Mo Ling

Black flames fluttered all over Mo Ling's body, and slammed into the purple giant insect.

    Chu Ye glanced at Mo Ling, feeling a little helpless in his heart. As the saying goes, persimmons need to be squeezed softly, but Mo Ling didn't know what she was thinking, so she just picked the hardest one and hit her head up! It's just so blinding. The Alliance Army was here, and Mo Ling, who was so big, didn't give the Alliance Army a chance to play.

    Lin Chuwen glanced at Chu Ye and said worriedly: "Mo Ling's situation is a little nervous!"

    "This foolish and daring one, please help." Chu Ye said helplessly.

    Soul pets are idiots, and the host can only work hard! Chu Ye combined the power of soul pets other than Mo Ling, combined with Lin Chuwen's power of stars, and launched the Star Sword with all his strength.

    The long sword swept across the sky, the sword might destroy the sky and the earth. The long sword was on the purple giant worm, tearing a deep wound. After one blow, the Xingchen Sword broke apart because it couldn't bear the sword might.

    The entire battlefield was covered by the might of this sword, and the monks of the gods and demons looked at Chu Ye and Lin Chuwen, and their expressions changed.

    Venerable Mo Yan frowned, his heart was pounding, Chu Ye's sword's might was equal to the strength of the ancestors.

    Mo Yuan looked at Chu Ye and was shocked. He asked himself that the power of the sword just now was unbearable.

    It's only been a few years since Chu Ye's strength has risen to such a level that if he fights Chu Ye again at this moment, I'm afraid he will die at Chu Ye's hands.

    The purple giant worm let out a groan. Seeing that the worm mother's incarnation was severely injured, the swarm charged towards Chu Ye like a madman.

    In the eyes of the insect race, the insect mother and the incarnation of the insect mother are gods, and the incarnation of the insect mother is injured, and the insect swarm is suddenly crazy.

    Mo Ling stood in front of Chu Ye, the black flame was burning, and the swarm of insects that rushed over turned into ashes in the flames like moths!

    Mo Ling blocked most of the bugs, but some slipped through the net and rushed towards Chu Ye.

    Chu Ye quickly set up a space-splitting formation around his body, and the rushing insects were cut by space spells before they approached.

    Groups of worms charged towards Chu Ye without fear of death. The swarms of zerg were minced into pieces by the power of space. The zerg's eyes were attracted by Mo Ling and Chu Ye. No opponent.

    The Ten Thousand Clan Allied Forces seemed to be shocked and stared blankly at this scene.

    Chu Ye cursed inwardly: What are you looking at, one by one, fight! Is it time for a show? This fighting quality is really bad.

    The purple giant Cordyceps recovered from the injury and launched an attack towards Chu Ye full of anger.

    Xiaobai quickly merged with Chu Ye, and Chu Ye launched a space attack with his huge spiritual energy to compete with the purple giant insect.

    Chasing the wind at the same time activates the reverse flow of time! The purple giant worm was hit by the law of time, and its breath was exhausted a lot.

    With a dark face, Chu Ye secretly said: With such a good opportunity, the All Nations Allied Forces are still preparing to sit on the sidelines like a fool! If you miss an opportunity, you can also say that you have a poor response. If you miss the opportunity again and again, it is a bit like doing it on purpose. Is the Allied Forces trying to wait for their side to fight the purple giant worm to the death and to reap the benefits of the fisherman?