Chapter 435: Crossing the Void

Time flies, and it has been almost two years since Chu Ye and Lin Chuwen came out of the Tongtian Secret Realm.

    In the past two years, Chu Ye settled down some old acquaintances, and went to the east, west, south, and north continents of Soul Pet Continent to travel around and raise some resources.

    Chu Ye and Lin Chuwen's cultivation has been further stabilized in the past two years.

    Chu Ye looked at Xiao Bai and said, "Everything is ready, now how do we go to the upper realm?"

    Xiao Bai wandered in mid-air and said, "Let's leave this star field first and find another galaxy."

    Between some low-level star fields and high-level star fields, there will be ascension passages. After the monks in the low-level star fields have cultivated to a certain level, they can feel the existence of the ascension passage, and go to the Ascension Stage through the ascension passage to enter a higher level of cultivation. world.

    The ascension channel folds a lot of space, which can greatly shorten the distance from the lower-level star field to the upper-level star field. It is dozens of times easier to go to the upper realm through the ascension channel than through the void channel.

    Soul Pet Continent used to have an ascension channel to a higher interface, but the channel has long been cut off.

    Without the ascension channel, a shortcut to the upper realm, even if the soul pet master cultivated to the holy rank, it would be very difficult to go to the upper realm.

    In the endless void, the spiritual energy is thin, and there are countless crises.

    If you want to enter the upper realm safely, you need strength first, luck second, and a lot of resources.

    Chu Ye has Xiaobai, a space beast, and the difficulty of entering the upper realm is much easier than that of ordinary people.

    In the void, the spiritual power cannot be replenished, and can only rely on the resources that are carried with you.

    Many soul pet masters will prepare a lot of resources before ascending, and the consumption in the void is not small.

    Even if many soul pet masters prepare abundant resources before ascension, they can only support three to five years in the void, and in the void, once they go the wrong way, it is common to waste more than ten years of time. , Many soul pet masters starved to death because of exhaustion of resources.

    Chu Ye owns the jade pendant, and the space for the jade pendant has been expanding. After putting in a lot of spiritual essence stones, the space of the jade pendant has expanded to the size of a small town.

    The largest storage item in Soul Pet Continent, the storage space should be less than one-thirtieth of the jade pendant space.

    With the space for jade pendants, Chu Ye took a lot of advantage over the reserve resources.

    In addition, Chu Ye was still in Tongtian Continent and had obtained a large amount of spirit essence stones. In terms of supplies, he didn't need to worry too much.

    On the way to the upper realm, there are many supply points. If you can find a supply point in time to replenish resources, you can greatly increase the probability of entering the upper realm.

    There are a lot of resources in the jade pendant space. Chu Ye estimated that it would not be a problem even if he and Lin Chuwen floated in the void for decades or even a hundred years.

    Chu Ye finally checked the resources in the jade pendant space and made sure that nothing was missed.

    Chu Ye looked at Lin Chuwen and said, "Do you have anything else to prepare?"