chapter 558 Feng clan chaos

Feng Clan Phoenix Mountain.

    "The territory occupied by the Phoenix clan is really good!" In the territory of the Feng clan, there are phoenix trees planted all over the territory, and the fiery red phoenix flowers are swaying in the wind, and the scene is very beautiful.

    "Nine nines are one, there are ninety-nine-eighty-one large-scale spiritual veins in the Feng Clan's spiritual realm, and the spiritual energy is very strong." Mo Ling said.

    Wuwu flapped his wings and said, "These phoenixes of the Feng clan still know how to enjoy themselves!"

    Chu Ye frowned and urged, "It's alright, it will change later, let's get down to business." For the time being, Let's call Mo Ling's incident a "serious business".

    Mo Ling nodded and said in agreement: "Yes, yes, do the business first, the business is the most important thing."

    Mo Ling first went to the Fengxuechi of the Fengzu. Fengxuechi is the place where the Fengzu raises their young. If the offspring are not abundant, the newly born cubs will be kept in the Fengxue Pond for a period of time to warm up. Mo Ling was also full of vitality, beat and beat all the way, but survived.

    Outside the phoenix blood pool, there was a colorful phoenix guarding the life and death realm. The colorful phoenix was only in the early stage of life and death, so Mo Ling was knocked unconscious.

    Mo Ling poured dark ink into the phoenix blood pool, and then threw the Phoenix clan's cubs into the ink pool one by one, and Xiaobai happily helped by the side.

    A group of little phoenixes were thrown into the phoenix blood pond, and the ghosts and wolves began to howl.

    Chu Ye was a little speechless in his heart. Xiao Bai clearly came to the treasure house of the Feng clan. Maybe it was because he saw what Mo Ling was doing was interesting, and he forgot his original purpose.

    "Xiao Bai, aren't you interested in turning the Phoenix clan into a crow?" Chu Ye asked.

    Xiaobai jumped and said, "I wasn't interested at first, but it seems to be more interesting than I thought, and I suddenly became interested."

    Chu Ye: "..."

    Dozens of little phoenixes are like dumplings , was thrown into the ink pool and turned into a chicken in soup. A few little phoenixes fluttered and thought to come out, and let Mo Ling fan them back.

    "Let's soak it well, it's good to soak it in the taste." Mo Lingzhi said complacently.

    "Mo Ling, you rebel! How dare you do this, Lord Fenghuang won't let you go..." Wucai Fenghuang screamed.

    "Tsk tsk, the spiritual veins have been sealed, yet it is still so full of anger. Chasing the wind kicked it into the pool and soaked it for a while." Mo Ling said proudly.

    Chasing the wind rushed over and threw the screaming colorful phoenix into the pool with one paw.

    "Mo Ling, what the hell are you doing? Bringing so many people into the Phoenix clan, do you want to betray the clan?" a green-haired phoenix said in a loud voice.

    Mo Ling said dissatisfiedly: "I'll get some resources for the advanced ancestral realm. In the future, when I advance to the ancestral realm, the glory of the Phoenix clan will depend on me to carry it forward."

    Wucai Phoenix said a little excitedly: "Just Why do you want to advance to the ancestral realm? You are dreaming."

    Mo Ling patted the colorful phoenix to the bottom of the pool with one paw, "You bastard, if you underestimate Mr. Moling, why can't Mr. Moling be able to advance to the ancestral realm? "