Chapter 588 The origin of the curse

White Tiger Clan Palace.

    When Mo Ling advanced to the ancestral realm, the White Tiger Clan held a celebration for Mo Ling, because during the war, everything was kept simple, and the White Tiger Clan simply held a banquet.

    In the end, it was the advanced ancestral realm, and it was not good if it was too shabby. Chu Ye brought a lot of good wine and honey out to entertain guests.

    The spirit wine Chu Ye took out was warmly welcomed by the elders of the White Tiger Clan.

    Chu Ye has always used the spirit grass in the jade pendant space to brew wine. The spirit wine brewed with spirit spring water is rich in spiritual power, which is of great benefit to the cultivation of monks.

    The White Tiger King killed ten jars of spirit wine at once, but he was still a little unfulfilled.

    "Chu Shao's spirit wine is no less valuable than an eighth-level medicinal pill! I didn't expect that Chu Shao still had such a craft."

    Chu Ye smiled and said, "It's just a hobby, brew it at will, and the White Tiger King sees it. It's fine."

    "Young Master Chu is too modest. Young Master Chu's winemaking skills are definitely one of the best among winemakers in the upper realm."

    Chu Ye smiled and said, "The White Tiger King is too good."

    Chu Ye The brewing technique is really good, but the reason why the spirit wine is superior is more because of the use of spirit spring water.

    Chu Ye smashed hundreds of billions of spiritual stones in Lingquan, and Lingquan did not live up to Chu Ye's expectations, and the quality was getting higher and higher.

    The quality of the Lingquan water is so superior that even if the inferior wine is mixed with the soul water, it will become the best wine, not to mention that Chu Ye is an excellent winemaker himself.

    Delicious food and wine, the banquet was quite lively.

    At the banquet, the senior members of the White Tiger Clan and the Phoenix Clan gathered together, and the senior members of the Feng Clan were a little unnatural.

    The birth of a strong ancestral realm in the Feng family should have been a joyous event. Back then, the Fenghuang entered the ancestral realm, and the Feng family celebrated for three months.

    Now that Mo Ling's advanced ancestral realm is actually held by the White Tiger Clan, it is really not a shameful thing for the Feng Clan.

    "Senior White Tiger King, do you know the origin of the curse when Mo Ling advanced?" Chu Ye asked the White Tiger King after three rounds of drinking.

    Holding the wine jar, the White Tiger King shook his head and said, "It's just some ancient rumors. Back then, there was a race in the upper realm - the Cursed Clan. The Cursed Clan could curse and kill all enemies. When the Cursed Clan launched the curse, there was blood. The effect of attracting is better. The higher the quality of blood, the greater the power of the curse. Among all the blood, the blood that destroys the Phoenix family seems to be the most suitable.

    " After the news was revealed, it angered an ancestor who destroyed the phoenix, and the ancestor burned the entire curse clan to death. Rumors say that the curse clan may sacrifice the entire clan to curse and destroy The Fenghuang family has since declined."

    "The curse of the Cursed Clan should have affected the luck of the Destroying Phoenix lineage. This thing is mysterious and mysterious, and it still greatly interferes with the development of the Clan. Back then, the conflict between the Undying Phoenix and the Destroying Phoenix Lineage was intensified. Maybe there is also this curse. It 's a stumbling block."