Chapter 527 News of the Destruction of the Phoenix

After coming out of Chu Ye, Yan Yue returned to the Huo Clan station.

    "Have you seen Lin Chuwen? What did he say!" Yan Fei asked.

    "He refused." Yan Yue sat down and said.

    "Did you refuse?" Yan Fei sighed in disappointment.

    Yan Yue said indifferently: "It is to be expected to be rejected. Wen Tianqi has already attracted him before, and he has to promise that he has already agreed. Lin Chuwen doesn't like to be restrained, and he will definitely not be willing to be restrained easily."

    "Xiao A firm is selling the medicinal pills refined by Lin Chuwen recently, and I bought a few pills, which are very rich in spiritual energy, not like ordinary products."

    "The medicinal pills refined by Lin Chuwen are of very good quality, and this is his. There is nothing strange about a unique stunt." Yan Yue said.

    Lin Chuwen is famous for his fast alchemy speed and high quality of alchemy. Yan Yue is an alchemy genius, but he is also a little jealous of Lin Chuwen's alchemy talent. However, after a long time, Yan Yue will not think about it much.

    Yan Fei narrowed his eyes and said, "I don't think it's a unique skill, or that he added some kind of heaven and earth treasure when he was refining alchemy."

    Yan Yue took a deep breath and said, "What do you mean? Yes?"

    "I'm thinking, does Lin Chuwen have a genius treasure similar to the Spiritual Liquid in his hand, so that he can repeatedly refine the top-quality elixir." Yan Fei said.

    Yan Yue squinted her eyes and said hesitantly, "I don't think

    so." Adding Vitality Spiritual Liquid to alchemy can indeed improve the quality of the medicine pill, but Vitality Spiritual Liquid is very precious, and it is very lucky to get a few drops. Well, most people won't use it like this when they get the vital liquid.

    Lin Chuwen has refined so many medicinal herbs, and it would be too extravagant to use genius treasures like Vitality Spirit Liquid.

    Yan Fei smiled and said, "Lin Chuwen is a soaring cultivator who has no background, but he has gone all the way to the present. He definitely has secrets in his body. If I can be so suspicious, there must be other people who are so suspicious. There are so many eighth-level alchemists who want to accept him. Lin Chuwen is a disciple, I am afraid that is also the idea."

    Yan Yue squinted her eyes and said secretly: Vitality Spirit Liquid is infinitely useful, if Lin Chuwen really has a lot of heaven and earth treasures that can improve the quality of medicine pills, then the value will be great.

    "Lin Chuwen came here for the opportunity of an eighth-level alchemist." Yan Yue said.

    Yan Fei nodded and said: "It should be, Lin Chuwen bought the inheritance crystal ball wantonly, and even ruined his reputation, maybe he got some news, if he got the inheritance crystal ball made by the alchemist Huangyue, He should be able to enter the eighth rank without the help of others."

    Yan Yue frowned and said, "The inheritance crystal ball made by Alchemist Huangyue himself has been cleaned up long ago. Until now?"

    "That being said, Lin Chuwen is always invisible, and maybe he can find something." Yan Fei said.

    After all, the alchemist Huangyue has been here for more than a hundred years, and this alchemist is very obsessed with preaching and teaching, perhaps leaving some opportunities for future generations.