chapter 423 Ghost

Chu Ye frowned and looked towards the compass.

    "What's going on? A hundred or so fell at once, and there seem to be a lot of late emperors among them." Chu Ye muttered.

    The existence of the late emperor rank is a real cutting-edge force in Soul Pet Continent. Several people have fallen at once. This situation is not normal!

    There are many light spots on the compass moving quickly, many light spots are scattered in all directions, and the light spots in the central area are rapidly decreasing.

    Looking at the situation displayed by the compass, it can be speculated that the group of soul pet masters who had gathered in the temple were scattered and fled for their lives.

    Numerous soul pet masters showed their magical powers and used the technique of flying escape. with Shiduja.

    Some of the light spots didn't know how to do it, and they flew from the center of the secret realm to the periphery of the secret realm, probably using a teleportation talisman.

    The black crow flapped its wings and shouted excitedly: "The catastrophe is coming, the catastrophe is coming, this time there are too many soul pet masters! Too many! What should I do, what should I do?"

    Chu Ye frowned . , secretly said: what to do with the black crow shouting! How to do! However, there seemed to be an air of schadenfreude all over his body, looking cheap.

    Lin Chuwen looked at the black crow and said helplessly: "Woo, calm down!"

    Chu Ye said with a straight face, "Woo, you are a top-quality soul beast, looking at your current appearance, It's too out of style, in the face of danger, you should be like me, Taishan collapsed in front of you, but you don't change your face, how can you do it like you are flinching."

    Hearing this, the black crow glared at Chu Ye, cursing. Said: "Shameless, you are not afraid."

    "The temple, the proud family, the ancient family, there should be people in the so-called inheritance temple, I don't know what happened to those guys, if they are caught in one net, then I don't need to worry too much Yes." Chu Ye chuckled lightly.

    After hearing Chu Ye's words, Lin Chuwen rolled his eyes and didn't speak.

    He and Chu Ye are now in the late imperial rank. As long as Xiaobai returns safely, even if they encounter people from the temple and other forces, they don't have to be afraid.

    Chu Ye and Lin Chuwen were in a good location, but the center of the secret realm was already messed up.

    Numerous soul pet masters fled in a panic, running slowly, being enveloped in a cloud of black mist, and turning into a pile of dry bones in the blink of an eye.

    After absorbing the souls and blood essence of many soul pet masters, Black Mist became stronger and stronger.

    The black crow flapped its wings and suddenly screamed. Chu Ye was startled by the black crow.

    Chu Ye looked at the black crow and said, "What about you?"

    "In the center of the secret realm, something ran out." The black crow said excitedly.

    Hearing this, Chu Ye felt a little heavy. The black crow was excited before, a bit like a disguise, but this is really exciting.

    "If something runs out, something runs out. Soldiers will block the water and cover with soil." Lin Chuwen said calmly.

    The black crow said anxiously: "Host, something is wrong! That guy ran out, he is killing monks everywhere!"

    Chu Ye looked at the compass, and the light spots on the compass disappeared one by one, and disappeared one by one before. A hundred or so, the speed of the light spot disappearing is much slower, but the speed of disappearing is also very terrifying.