chapter582 Feng people take refuge

In the dragon room.

    "Is the Emperor Feng really so dead?" Chu Ye frowned, feeling that it was not very real.

    "Feng Chiyan is an undead phoenix. It's not that easy to die. He will be reborn soon." Mo Ling said calmly.

    Chu Ye blinked and asked with some doubts: "Rebirth?"

    Mo Ling nodded and said, "Yes, as far as I know, Feng Chiyan also has an avatar, and the strength of the avatar is similar to that of the deity. Great, once Feng Chiyan's deity falls, the divine soul will quickly transfer to the incarnation, and after the incarnation and divine soul fuse, they will be able to recover quickly."

    Chu Ye nodded and said, "I'll just say it." What did he do? Thinking about it, Fenghuang is not so easy to hang! Before, Dragon Sovereign could set traps to lure the enemy into it. Phoenix Sovereign and Dragon Sovereign were equally famous. If they were forced to a desperate situation, they should have means to protect themselves.

    Mo Ling looked at Chu Ye and said, "Host, do you think the Phoenix Emperor is weaker than the Dragon Emperor?"

    Chu Ye nodded and said, "A little bit."

    Previously in Wangu Pill City, Chu Ye, Lin Chuwen and Fenghuang had fought against each other, and Fenghuang's aura seemed to be much weaker than that of Dragon Emperor.

    "He should have just separated his incarnation, so he is relatively weak. Feng Chiyan may have more than one incarnation." Mo Ling said lightly.

    Chu Ye: "..." So an incarnation is equivalent to a life? None of the ancestral realm powerhouses are simple!

    Mo Ling frowned and said, "Although Feng Chiyan doesn't die so easily, it takes time for the soul to fully integrate with the incarnation."

    Chu Ye asked curiously, "How long?"

    Mo Ling frowned and said. : "I don't know very well, but it will take a month anyway."

    Chu Ye took a deep breath and said, "One month, it's not too long! But..." At an ordinary time, a month is just a snap of your fingers. In a flash, but now is wartime, earth-shaking changes may occur at any time, and a month is enough for a lot of things to happen.

    ...

    Dragon Palace.

    Chai Feng flew out of the Dragon Emperor's training room. When Chai Feng entered, it was still in the middle stage of life and death, and when he came out, it was already in the late stage of life and death.

    Longya walked into the training room of the Dragon Emperor, and said with some concern: "Lord Dragon Emperor, you shouldn't use the technique of filling the body so frequently.

    " Inside, using the technique of instilling the body twice will damage the Dragon Emperor's combat power to a certain extent.

    The Dragon Emperor glanced at Long Ya, and said lightly: "It's okay, the targets of the left and right spells are also from the Dragon family. Besides, this time, I really owe Chu Ye and Lin Chuwen a big favor."

    Long Ya nodded and said: "Lord Dragon Emperor, the Feng clan has fallen, Feng Chiyan and an incarnation of an insect mother perished together and exploded."

    Dragon Emperor squinted his eyes, shook his head, and said, "Feng Chiyan is arrogant and arrogant, and now, as expected, The boat capsized in the gutter."

    "Lord Dragon Emperor, Feng Huang is really dead?" Long Ya asked suspiciously.

    The Dragon Emperor shook his head, "That's not that easy, Feng Chiyan must have kept his back, otherwise he wouldn't have exploded so easily."