Chapter 407 The Eagle Catches the Chicken

Time flies so fast, in a blink of an eye, another half a year has passed.

    In the past half year, Chu Ye had a very fulfilling life, either fetching treasures or running around on the way to fetch treasures.

    Outside Tu Knife City, in addition to the temple and other forces, there are some other forces, Xiao Bai Chengri brought Chu Ye back and forth, causing many soul pet masters to discuss.     "The white tiger sneaks

    out of the city every day, and the temple and other forces go to catch it. It's like an eagle catching a chicken!"

    "This chick is too slippery to catch."

The space blockade is useless." When the white tiger is weak, the general space seal formation can affect the speed of the white tiger, but Xiaobai has already risen to the third rank of the emperor, and he is immune to the general space blockade. .

    "The white tiger's teleportation ability is really terrifying!"

    "How about a top-quality soul beast?"

    "Chu Ye is too arrogant now. Since he has gone out, he will go out for a few more days. It's too troublesome."

    "Maybe it's because I can't bear Lin Chuwen. It is said that their relationship is very good, and they can't be separated for a day..."

    "Chu Ye and Lin Chuwen are too tired and crooked."

    "It is said that the alien demons are cold-hearted . Cold-hearted, but Chu Ye seems to be a lover."

    ...

    Butcher's City has few pastimes, many people are very interested in the battle between Chu Ye and the temple and other forces, and there are a large number of people watching the lively at the gate of Butcher's City. .

    At first, there were only a few people watching the excitement, and then the number of people began to increase rapidly.

    Chu Ye leaves every day under the watchful eyes of everyone, and returns under the watchful eyes of everyone.

    Xiaobai lay on Chu Ye's shoulder and said with a strange expression: "Seven hundred and thirty-two, and forty-three more people."

    Chu Ye took a deep breath and said, "These people are real, why bother. You care so much about my every move."

    Xiaobai rolled his eyes and said, "Your human race is so boring, a group of people who have nothing to do when they are full."

    Chu Ye: "..."

    Chu Ye did a prosperous business on behalf of treasures, and his net worth also rose.

    As more and more treasures were obtained by Chu Ye, more and more things were piled into the jade pendant space. Finally, the Willow Demon couldn't take it anymore and pestered Chu Ye to blaspheme the divine artifact.

    Under the willow demon's disdainful remarks, Chu Ye finally considered handling the goods.

    Chu Ye spent an imperial crystal core to rent a shop in the city to sell some unused treasures.

    The rent of shops in Butcher Knife City is very astonishing, and one imperial crystal core is only enough to rent for three months.

    Chu Ye's shopping mall is very popular. After all, there are not many shopping malls in Tudao City, and there are not many things to choose from.

    There is one more shopping mall, even if you don't buy anything, many people are also interested in coming to see it.

    Lin Chuwen put many medicines for sale in the shopping mall, there were many customers coming and going in the shopping mall, and the sales of medicines were also good.