Chapter 578 The Battle of the Dragon Clan

Dragons.

    "Lord Dragon Emperor has already sent someone to inform the gods and demons, but both of them replied that they couldn't send a helping hand." Ao Jin said sullenly.

    The Dragon Emperor sneered and said, "I am very enthusiastic about organizing a united front to seize the dominance. When I ask them for help, I will shirk in various ways. What is this united front organized to do, and let people from other ethnic groups be cannon fodder for them!"

    Ao Jin Flickering his eyes, he said, "The Protoss said that although they can't send reinforcements, they have found someone to help." The

    Dragon Emperor asked curiously, "Looking for someone? Who?"

    Ao Jin said with a strange expression: "Chu Ye and Lin Chuwen." The

    Dragon Emperor said with a twisted expression: "The Protoss really knows how to find someone!"

    "Chu Ye and Lin Chuwen are not weak." Ao Jin said.

    In the last battle of Leibaohai, Chu Ye showed his very strong strength. It has been a few years since the battle of Leibaohai. Now, Chu Ye and his soul pet Thunder Beast have entered the late stage of life and death. The strength is even further than before. Although the level of White Tiger and Time Dragon has not increased, their combat power should still be improved.

    "Chu Ye is indeed not weak." All the strength in Chu Ye's hands added up, barely equal to an ancestral realm. "The question is will Chu Ye come?"

    Ao Jin nodded and said, "Yes, Master Chasing Feng sent a message and said that he will be there soon! Chu Ye and Lin Chuwen will come with him."

    Long Huang narrowed his eyes . Eyes, he said: "Really? That bastard who is chasing the wind has a bit of conscience, but Chu Ye and Lin Chuwen dare to come." They contracted his dragon disciples, but they dared to come. These two guys are not brave. Small, but, seeing that the two are willing to come from thousands of miles to help, let's not care about the two.

    ...

    With the help of Xiaobai, Chu Ye and Lin Chuwen quickly arrived in the Dragon Clan area.

    The periphery of the Dragon Race has been occupied by the dense Zerg, and a large number of Zerg continue to charge towards the Dragon's defense line by suicide.

    The scale of the insect tide on the Dragon Clan is not at the same level as that of the Feipeng Clan. Not only is the number dozens of times that of the Feipeng Clan, but the level of the insects is also much higher.

    The dense insects can't be seen at a glance. After one batch is cleaned up, another batch will appear immediately. In the sky, there are dense insect clouds everywhere.

    There are too many worms, even if the life and death are caught in the worm tide, it is easy to exhaust the spiritual power and die, and several worm nests are like a well-armed war fortress.

    In the worm nest, black light was continuously shot out, and the attack power of the black light was extremely strong. Many allied forces of the dragon tribe fell under the attack of the worm nest.

    In the security world, he didn't realize how dangerous it was when he arrived at the frontline battlefield. The periphery of the Dragon Clan had become a meat grinder, and there were corpses of the Zerg and the Dragon Clan allied forces everywhere.

    Under the crazy attack of the Zerg, the dragon's defense line is a bit precarious. Once the defense line is torn open, the insects can immediately drive straight in.