Chapter 579 The Dragon Emperor's Conspiracy

After the situation on the Dragon Clan battlefield stabilized a little, Chu Ye and Lin Chuwen were taken into the Dragon Clan and accepted the summons of the Dragon Emperor.

    "You have two little friends who are not far away, and they came to help." The Dragon Emperor said gratefully.

    Chu Ye said politely: "I want to thank Lord Longhuang for his Dragon Spear, and save me and Chuwen's lives." The

    Dragon Emperor smiled and said: "Chu Xiaoyou is serious, the two have many means, even if there is no dragon Gun, Lei Baohai and two little friends want to retreat, it shouldn't be difficult."

    "Lord Dragon Emperor has lifted it up." Chu Ye said.

    "Right now the Zerg is like a rainbow, and for a while, two little friends will help you." Long Huang said.

    Chu Ye nodded and said, "Since he's here, Chu Ye will naturally try his best. Speaking of which, I felt that there was a strong aura in the insect wave, but when I went back to investigate, I didn't find anything. " Young friend Chu

    , do you feel it?"

    Chu Ye squinted his eyes and said, "So it's not my illusion? Could it be the mother of worms?"

    When Chu Ye was on the battlefield, several times There was a feeling of being locked in by a pair of dark eyes. When Chu Ye checked it out, he couldn't feel anything. This kind of feeling that he was bright and the other party was dark made Chu Ye feel like a man on his back.

    The Dragon Emperor shook his head and said: "The mother of the worms did not take action in person. It was the incarnation of the mother of the worms. If the deity of the mother of the worms came, my dragon family would have been destroyed long ago."

    Chu Ye frowned and said, "Incarnation?" The incarnation of a strong ancestor is no trivial matter. Generally speaking, the stronger the deity, the stronger the incarnation. Chu Ye had fought against the incarnation of the demon ancestor before and almost died. " I don't know how strong the incarnation of the mother of worms is." The

    Dragon Emperor took a deep breath and said with fear: "It won't be weaker than the ordinary ancestors."

    Chu Ye took a deep breath and said secretly: So Is it great?

    Chu Ye asked curiously: "How many incarnations does the mother of the underworld insects have!" The

    Dragon Emperor shook his head and said, "I don't know, but this one is very tricky, I hope not much."

    Chu Ye: "..." Just a Zerg incarnation made the Dragon Emperor feel so difficult. Could it be that the upper realm is really over? "Forget it, if you can't control it, you can only look at the present."

    The overall situation of the upper realm should be left to the ancestral realm to consider. If the upper realm is destined to become a wormland, then he, a monk in the late stage of life and death, can't change it. what.

    ...

    Chu Ye and Lin Chuwen were arranged to rest in the living room of the dragon clan.

    Chu Ye rubbed his chin and said, "Chuwen, what do you think of the Dragon Emperor's body?"

    Lin Chuwen shook his head and said, "I can't tell." The Dragon Emperor's qi and blood seemed to be exhausted. Looks badly injured.

    "I always feel that the Dragon Emperor's breath is sometimes strong and sometimes weak, which is very strange." Chu Ye glanced at Wuwu and asked, "Wuwu, what do you think of the Dragon Emperor's luck?"