chapter 405 substitute for treasure.

Butcher City.

    Chu Ye sat in the chair, looked at the soul pet master who entered the door, and asked lazily, "Do you want to buy a hallucinogenic potion?"

    You Shaofeng shook his head and said nervously, "I didn't come to buy potions, I came here. I want to discuss a big business with Young Master Chu."

    Chu Ye looked at You Shaofeng, sighed, and said, "I won't take anyone out of Tudao City."

    He couldn't start like that! Once you start, it will be more and more troublesome later.

    You Shaofeng shook his head and said, "Young Master Chu, I didn't expect Young Master Chu to take me out of Butcher Knife City."

    Chu Ye relaxed a little after hearing this, and asked curiously, "What kind of business is that?"

    You Shaofeng sorted out his thoughts and said. Slowly said: "Back then, my You Family was not much inferior to the Gu Family and other big families. However, several seniors of the family died at the same time when they were exploring a new secret realm. After that, our family was defeated by several major forces. At the same time, the huge family was destroyed overnight, and I was the only one in the family who escaped and ascended to heaven. In order to avoid the disaster, I hid in Butcher City."

    Chu Ye heard some sighs, and he also listened to You Shaofeng's affairs. Having said something, the You Family had five Soul Sovereign powerhouses back then, and they were indeed a pivotal force in the Central Continent.

    There are not many direct descendants of the You family. You Shaofeng was also the Crown Prince of the You Family back then.

    However, it now seems that Tudaocheng's few years of hard life have long since smoothed out the edges and corners of this man.

    Decades ago, You Jia discovered an ancient secret realm. The secret realm means a lot of resources and opportunities, but it also means crisis.

    In order to develop the secret realm, Youjia, the four Soul Sovereign powerhouses went deep into the secret realm. As a result, when an accident occurred in the secret realm, only one person escaped and ascended to heaven, and the other three fell into the secret realm.

    The You Family's strength plummeted, and the huge territory aroused the coveting of other forces, and soon the entire family was wiped out.

    Fortunes and misfortunes depend on, misfortunes and blessings are blessed, the rise and fall of the family is fickle, and the Central Continent like Youjia suddenly rises up and suddenly annihilates the strength, not a few.

    "Back then, my You family hid a lot of cultivation resources. For these cultivation resources, many people were waiting for me outside Tudao City, wanting to wait for me to go out, so as to force the location of the family heritage." You Shaofeng was in a hurry back then. He fled into Tudao City in a hurry, and only survived to this day with the protection of Tudao City. Now, the demon crystals on his body have been exhausted, and he is already anxious.

    It's not that You Shaofeng didn't think about sneaking out, but he had a keen intuition that as soon as he left, he would be taken away and searched for his soul immediately.

    Chu Ye squinted his eyes, thought for a moment, and said, "So, you want me to get the treasure?"

    "I want to ask Young Master Chu to take out the property in my Youjia treasure house. After getting it, I only need 50%. "You Shaofeng said nervously.

    Chu Ye secretly said: This business can be done! Many soul pet masters would not put all their net worth on their bodies, and some soul pet masters were chased into Butcher Sword City in a hurry.