Chapter 449 Buying Slaves

Time flies, and in the blink of an eye, Chu Ye and Lin Chuwen have been in Fangshi for five days.

    There are too many good things in the market, and Chu Ye will bleed a lot from time to time.

    Chu Ye spent too much money. Many caravans in the city knew about Chu Ye's reputation, and many people even asked the giants about their origins.

    Fortunately, every time Chu Ye went out, Jumeng followed him, and the giants were one of the local snakes in this market. Otherwise, Chu Ye's cultivation would have been beaten with a sap.

    "Young Master Chu, are you going to see the slave? I'll take you there!" Jumeng said anxiously.

    The reason why Jumeng proposed to Chu Ye about Fangshi was to ask Chu Ye to find a few slaves. With helpers, he could expand the output. However, Jumeng found that Chu Ye's flowers seemed to be a little hilarious. I haven't seen it, the other party seems to have spent all the money, and the two existing spirit essence stones are all income from selling spirit grass.

    Jumeng followed Chu Ye and Lin Chuwen for a few days, and felt that the two of them spent too much money. If the slaves did not buy them, they would be in debt.

    Chu Ye nodded and said, "Alright, let's go."

    Jumeng was relieved to hear that Chu Ye agreed.

    Jumeng said in a shaky voice: "Grandpa said that all the female nuns of the human race like to go shopping. I didn't expect that Chu Shao and Lin Shao also like shopping."

    Chu Ye turned around and glanced at Jumeng. He said earnestly: "Jumeng, whether men or women like to buy things, if they don't, it's just because they don't have money."

    Jumeng: "..." It seems that if he has money, he is willing to buy, buy, buy, Unfortunately, he is too poor.

    "Chu Shao is really rich, but my grandfather didn't even have the money to spend it." Jumeng couldn't help but sigh.

    Chu Ye smiled dryly, and said, "Where, where." These few days have been so unrestrained, they are about to be in debt.

    Chu Ye followed the giant stone to the slave market. In the slave market, there were all kinds of slaves.

    Chu Ye saw a few foxes with fox tails, cat girls with cat tails, rabbit girls with bunny ears, sea clan with fish tails...

    "That's the female cultivator of the fox people and cat people, Looking at the aptitude is very general, it is useless, but, your human race seems to like it very much, often spend a lot of money to buy it, do you want to buy a few." Ju Shi said.

    Chu Ye shook his head and said, "No, no." These girly movies can't be lifted by the shoulders or carried by the hands. The price is not cheap, and the price/performance ratio is too low. If one day, Chuwen is going to open a drug store, then you can buy a few as a treat, but now! You don't have to.

    Jumeng nodded and said: "You're right not to buy, these guys are weak and expensive! They can't do much work, and it's not worth buying."

    Chu Ye: "..."

    Chu Ye saw Jumeng a few The stone people mentioned the second time, groups of stone people were locked in cages, and the group of stone people looked listless.

    Ju Shi looked at Chu Ye and recommended enthusiastically: "The stone people are good, they are not afraid of being stung by bees, they are easy to raise, and they work honestly. The food of the stone people is ore powder. , there are fine stone ore veins, and it is not difficult to maintain."