Chapter 542 The end of the advanced

Chu Ye put the willow demon into the soul room, blocking the eyes of many prying eyes.

    The Mu people have a lot of blood, but not much blood essence.

    Generally speaking, if the wood clan loses their life essence and blood, they will fall into weakness, and it is extremely difficult to replenish their life essence and blood.

    But for the willow tree demon, this is not a problem. As long as the willow tree monster enters the spiritual spring and absorbs the power of the spiritual spring, it will soon return to its prosperous state.

    Mu Qing looked at Chu Ye and said worriedly, "Young Master Chu, this thunder calamity is really too fierce. Although the two of you have a lot of means, is it really safe to advance like this?"

    Chu Ye squinted his eyes . , said: "No."

    If it really doesn't work, there are two last tricks. First, let Chasing Wind use the law of time to extend the time of the advancement and reduce the difficulty of the advancement.

    However, the Xiao family has now become the focus of the Quartet's attention. The time to advance has dragged on for a long time, and it is easy to have a lot of dreams at night. Therefore, Chu Ye didn't want Chasing Feng to use this method unless it was a last resort.

    Second, use the spiritual spring water. If you splash it with the spiritual spring water, you should be able to return a wave of blood. However, there are too many people in this place, and some people have speculated that Lin Chuwen has something similar to the spirit of vitality in his hands. Treasures of heaven and earth, once he used the spiritual spring water, it was easy to confirm the rumors. They had enough exposed things in their hands, and the spiritual spring water was not easy to use unless it was a last resort.

    Chu Ye closed his eyes and drew some of the power of lightning to himself.

    Black Feather Phoenix looked at Chu Ye, and said with some novelty: "Chu Ye extradited Lei Jie, can a soul pet master actually help a soul pet transcend the tribulation? Before, it seemed that only soul pets helped soul pet masters to transcend the tribulation. Think of it the other way around."

    Chu Ye was immersed in the thunderstorm, ignoring the Black Feather Phoenix.

    Soul pet masters can help soul pets survive the calamity. However, very few soul pet masters are willing to do so. The spiritual power of Chu Ye circulated, and the spiritual power continued to pour into Silver Winged Bee's body.

    Xiao An looked at Chu Ye, and his eyes fluctuated.

    Soul pet masters have disappeared for many years, and their reputation is not good. According to rumors, soul pet masters like to enslave soul pets. Once a soul pet contract is signed, the life and death of soul pets are involuntary. Soul pets are vassals of soul pet masters.

    However, from the situation of Chu Ye and Lin Chuwen, it seems that this is not the case. The relationship between the two and their soul pets is more like a win-win cooperation and mutual benefit relationship.     The black feather phoenix fluttered its wings and looked at the time dragon. It was a little novel and said: "Your host will smash

    yourself with thunder again!"

It's fine."

    Back then, when the host advanced, the thunder tribulation was mixed into a ball, and now this thunder tribulation is only a small scene compared to the original.

    Lin Chuwen walked up to the little fox and drew some thunder and lightning to him, and the little fox chirped twice.

    The Thunder Tribulation was divided into five parts. With the addition of Chu Ye and Lin Chuwen, the pressure on Little Fox and Little Yin was greatly reduced.