Chapter 498 Xiao Qing's Visit

After Xingye came, Lin Chuwen suddenly thought of a way to refuse the Dou Dan competition.

    Lin Chuwen said that if he wanted to fight against him, it would be a dream compared to Zhuang Sheng, and the bet was a top-quality spirit stone.

    Perhaps he was frightened by the conditions of the pill fight offered by Lin Chuwen. The alchemist who originally wanted to find Lin Chuwen to practice, all retreated in an instant, and Lin Chuwen suddenly became unconcerned.

    Time passed quickly, and soon it was six months before the end of the alchemy master competition.

    As Wen Tianqi and others left, the alchemist exchange meeting that had been held on the giants side also stopped, and Lin Chuwen had a lot of leisure.

    "Young Master Chu, someone is visiting." Ju Meng said.

    Lin Chuwen glanced at Jumeng and asked, "Someone is visiting, who is it!"

    "It's your old acquaintance in Broken Star Island." Jumeng said.

    Lin Chuwen frowned and said, "My old acquaintance in Broken Star Islet?"

    He didn't seem to have any old acquaintance in Broken Star Islet, except... before, in order to inquire about news, he contacted some people.

    Jumeng scratched his head and said: "Actually, that person seems to have been here twice, but Lin Danshi, your reputation is getting bigger and bigger, and there are too many people who come to you to set up a relationship, saying that it is your relative. There are quite a few, so I will help you to refuse, but this one seems to really know you, I heard that you have made pills for them in Broken Star Island."

    Ju Meng secretly said: Chu Ye and Lin Chuwen All of them are ascension cultivators, where are the relatives from? These people are too crazy. In order to ask Lin Chuwen for pills, they will say everything, but before speaking, it is better to inquire more clearly!

    When Lin Chuwen heard the words, he secretly said: Have you ever refined alchemy? It can only be Xiao Qing and those people.

    Lin Chuwen glanced at Mu Qing, Mu Qing blinked, a little confused.

    "Please come in." Lin Chuwen said.

    Soon people arrived, Xiao Qing bowed to Lin Chuwen, "Xiao Qing, I have seen Lin Danshi."

    Lin Chuwen glanced at Xiao Qing, smiled, and said, "It's you! Fellow Daoist Xiao, it's been a long time." Xiao Qing said happily: "I didn't expect that     Alchemist

    Lin still remembers me."

When he was in the middle of the school, Lin Chuwen once concocted medicine pills in front of Xiao Qing in order to inquire about Xiao Song's news.

    Xiao Qing originally thought that Lin Chuwen was a pretty good alchemist, but as a result, Lin Chuwen's ability was beyond imagination. The opponent actually won Bai Yeming in the Dan Dou competition, and also formed a relationship with Wen Tianqi and Yan Yue. A good friend.

    Wen Tianqi and Yan Yue are both arrogant and arrogant, and Lin Chuwen can be recognized by the two, and it is by no means general.

    "Why is Xiao Daoyou here?" Lin Chuwen asked.

    Xiao Qing said somewhat restrainedly: "I came with the elders of the clan, and I knew that Lin Shao was here, so I came to visit."

    Lin Chuwen smiled and said: "I have a heart, Xiao Daoyou is here, it should not only be looking for Let me reminisce."