chapter 491 budding

Giant clan station.

    "Young Master, the giants have just handed over the task, and the handover is the Zhou Yimeng of the best village." Xiao An said.

    Mu Qing was stunned for a moment, and said, "Exquisite? Has Alchemist Lin refined it?"

    When Lin Chuwen was out of the customs, Mu Qing happened to be out and didn't know about it.

    Xiao An nodded and said: "It should have been refined, not one, but five."

    The matter of Jumeng and several people handing over the medicinal pills at the alchemy altar was quite noisy, and the news spread. Open, Xiao An still has a certain degree of freedom, and also heard about this.

    Mu Qing took a deep breath and said, "Before the alchemist Lin retreated, he tried to refine the dream of the best Zhuangsheng several times, but he never succeeded. After exiting the seclusion, there is an elixir. Could it be that after the seclusion, the alchemy technique has advanced greatly? I came to Alchemist Lin, not because I was injured by refining the soul essence, but because I absorbed the soul essence, and my soul power increased greatly."

    Xiao An took a deep breath and said, "It's very possible."

    Mu Qing frowned, Said: "Lin Danshi, it is really unfathomable."

    "Perhaps, Young Master, Lin Danshi can solve your problem." Xiao An said with some hope.

    "How can it be so easy?" In the past, because of his problem, my grandfather asked an eighth-level alchemist, but it was still useless.

    Xiao An looked at Mu Qing, sighed in his heart, and comforted: "Young Master, don't be too depressed."

    Mu Qing took a deep breath and said, "Forget it, let's take a step by step."

    ...

    Alchemist The final of the big competition went on for several days. All races showed their magical powers on the field, and Lin Chuwen could be said to be a feast for the eyes.

    After the game, Lin Chuwen was still a little unfinished. After watching the game, Lin Chuwen returned to the giants.

    Jumeng looked at Lin Chuwen, stepped forward happily, and said, "Lin Danshi, you are finally back, so I can wait!"

    Jumeng took out a storage bag and the alchemist token, and said, "Alchemist Lin, this is your thing."

    Lin Chuwen took out the storage bag and checked it. There was exactly 70 million in the storage bag. Spirit Stone.

    "The Meng family really has a lot of money, and they actually spend so much money on medicinal pills." Lin Chuwen said.

    When Elder Jufang heard Lin Chuwen's words, he felt a little embarrassed.

    The Meng clan is indeed rich and powerful. In comparison, their giant clan is really poor. Back then, they spent so many spirit stones to buy so many mutant blood bone pills from Lin Chuwen. Cheap.

    "The people in the alchemy altar said that you have scored 300 points in your token." Jumeng said earnestly.

    Lin Chuwen nodded and said, "I see."

    Completing the mission of the Alchemist Association will be rewarded with points. The points in the Alchemist's spiritual altar can be used as spirit stones, which are even more useful than spirit stones. Three Hundreds of points are in but the purchasing power of the forum is equivalent to three million spirit stones, which is quite a lot.