Chapter 556 Fighting the Ancestral Realm

Lin Chuwen stayed in the cave, and concentrated on dealing with Dan Lei. With the help of Thunder Beast, Dan Lei's power was weakened by half.

    Xiao Lei liked the taste of Dan Lei very much, and swallowed it with a full face.

    Chu Ye closed his eyes and received messages from the outside world.

    Soul force detection on Gudan Mountain is strictly limited, but this is not difficult for Chu Ye. The willow tree demon has left a lot of catkin seeds along the way, and it can collect information through the seeds.

    Chu Ye can see everything he wants to know through the eyes of the willow demon.

    "Boss, there is the aura of a strong ancestor in the ancestral realm, is Fenghuang here?" Xiaobai asked with his legs moving.     Chu Ye

    nodded

    .

For a while, the strength has risen a lot, and I have long wanted to try my skills.

    Chu Ye: "..." Xiaobai is floating enough! I also want to find the ancestral realm to practice hands, and I am not afraid of losing my life. "Be careful."

    Xiaobai nodded and said, "Don't worry, I know what to measure, but I can't beat it. Thirty-six strategies, walking is the best."

    Mo Ling flapped her wings and said, "Isn't that old Fenghuang dying? Will the people from the Alchemist Association let him in?"

    "Already in." Chu Ye said.

    Xiaobai said with some disdain: "Isn't the ancient Dan Mountain the site of the Alchemist Association? It's really spineless to let an outsider in the Alchemist Association's worthless things.

    " The strength of the world is respected. To a certain extent, the strong ancestors are the rules.

    "Boom." A flame spit out on the outer barrier, the ban on Gudan Mountain was activated, the ban was activated for a while, and the activity was terminated halfway through.

    "What's going on!" Xiaobai asked in confusion.

    Chu Ye frowned and said, "Someone should have stopped the ban's backlash." When the

    Emperor Feng attacked their cave, he should have been attacked by the ban on Gudan Mountain. However, someone took action to stop the ban's attack.     Xiaobai frowned, and said a little unhappily

    , "Are you from the Alchemist Association?"

    Chu Ye nodded and said, "I think so."

, should be much stronger than the two newcomers he and Lin Chuwen, and it is not surprising to be able to control part of the ban, but, in this way, their situation is a bit worse.

    "The medicine is ready." Lin Chuwen said.

    Chu Ye felt relieved when he heard Lin Chuwen's words.

    Chu Ye turned back to look at the pill furnace, and the six Heavenly Soul Pills were spinning around at the bottom of the furnace.

    The Heavenly Soul Pill at the bottom of the furnace exudes an extremely confusing fragrance. Lin Chuwen gave two to Mo Ling, took two for himself, and gave the remaining two to Chu Ye.

    Chu Ye glanced at Lin Chuwen and said, "It's almost time to leave."

    Lin Chuwen nodded and said, "Okay."

    The scorching flames of "Boom" rushed through the passage. , the passage leading to the training room will be closed, which is a kind of protection for the alchemist.