Chapter 513 Canglan Dragon Advancement

in the inn.

    Chu Ye held his chin and said, "There are now 12 billion spirit stones."

    The feeling of counting spirit stones was very good. Chu Ye counted the spirit stones in several storage spaces back and forth eight times.

    Lin Chuwen couldn't help but sigh: "In just a few years, so many spirit stones are amazing."

    In fact, Chaifeng and Xiaobai earned more than so many spirit stones, and some of them had already been spent.

    Chu Ye held his chin and said, "It's almost there, you can find a place to prepare for your advanced things."

    "There's no need to be so anxious, I feel that the current cultivation level is enough." Lin Chuwen said casually. .

    Chu Ye smiled and said: "You are not in a hurry, but I think Duotian is very anxious!"

    "Duotian is just blind and anxious." Lin Chuwen secretly said: Now he is still young, and he is in the advanced stage of life and death. It's not bad for things to be delayed for a few years.

    Cang Lanlong glanced at Lin Chuwen a little depressed, and said to himself: Can he not be in a hurry? This guy, Chasing the Wind, was very shy in the first place, but now he has advanced to the realm of life and death, and he has recently relied on him to support his family.

    Chaifeng looked at Chu Ye and said, "Let's divide our troops into two groups. Boss, accompany Lin Shao to advance. Let's do a few more votes."

    Chu Ye looked at Chaifeng and said with some worry, "I don't want to. Look, can you do it?"

    Chaifeng said indifferently: "Why not? Without the boss watching, it would be easier for us to retreat. Moreover, host, you are in the realm of life and death, and every time you hide your cultivation and follow , I can't guarantee that the clues will not be seen."

    Chu Ye narrowed his eyes, nodded, and secretly said: What Chaifeng said also makes sense, he may just worry a little bit, Chaifeng and Xiaobai are both life and death, Yilong One tiger is proficient in the law of time, the other is proficient in the law of space, and the bloodline is not ordinary. Even in the face of the existence of the late stage of life and death, it is not difficult to retreat completely.

    Chu Ye waved his hand and said, "Okay, then you can do a few more votes. I'll take Chu Wen first."

    Lin Chuwen looked at Chu Ye and said, "Don't worry!"

    Chu Ye said nonchalantly, "There's nothing to worry about."

    Chaifeng and Xiaobai are dragons and white tigers, not house cats, so there is no need to protect them all the time. , Fierce beasts just want to go out, experience wind and rain, and be too spoiled, but they have to cultivate poultry, and inevitably they lack blood.

    "Let's go, find a suitable place to advance." Chu Ye said.

    Lin Chuwen nodded and said, "Okay."

    Chu Ye and Lin Chuwen searched around and chose Huo Xingyuan in the upper realm to advance.

    "Let Duotian advance first." Chu Ye said. "Once Duotian is successfully advanced, your physique will be greatly enhanced in Chuwen, so it will be easier for you to face the thunder tribulation of your own life and death.

    " Step success, and later provided a lot of convenience for him to advance.

    Soul pet master's thunder tribulation is more severe than that of ordinary cultivators. If Chuwen advances first, it is very likely that he will not be able to withstand the thunder tribulation. As a dragon, Duotian has rough skin and thick flesh, and can easily be cut to death. Duotian advances first. Lin Chuwen's physique can be improved a lot, and when that time comes, it will be much easier to advance.