chapter 555 alchemy at gudan mountain

Time passed quickly, and it had been thirty years since Chu Ye and Lin Chuwen entered Gudan Mountain.

    Thirty years, for a cultivator, is just a blink of an eye, but for the Feng Clan, these thirty years are a bit long.

    "Elder, the Feng Clan has increased the reward for Chu Ye and Lin Chuwen. Now they provide clues about the whereabouts of the two, and the reward is 500 million." Meng Long said with great interest.

    Meng Qianqiu glanced at Menglong and shook his head, "This bounty is very hot, don't think about it."

    Menglong said embarrassedly: "Elder, I don't care about the bounty, I'm just curious where the person went, After searching for so many years, there is no news at all."

    Meng Qianqiu frowned and felt a little drum in her heart. Thirty years ago, Chu Ye and the two would come to her from time to time to "chat", which made her tremble all day.

    However, since the two of them learned about Gu Danshan thirty years ago, they suddenly stopped coming and then disappeared.

    There was an idea in Meng Qianqiu's heart, which had been in his heart for a long time, but he did not dare to speak up.

    Menglong held his chin and said, "I heard that the Feng Clan is a little anxious, so I asked the elders of the Tianji Clan to take a hexagram."

    Meng Qianqiu asked curiously, "How does the hexagram display?" Menglong held his

    chin, Said: "It is said that the hexagrams show the deep mountains. I am afraid that the two of them have hid in the old forest in the deep mountain. The upper realm is so big. If the two of them really find a mountain to retreat, it will be difficult to find."

    Meng Qianqiu: "..." The elders of the Tianji Clan really have two brushes! However, the other party may have misunderstood the meaning of the mountain, and the person may have entered Gudan Mountain. It stands to reason that everyone should have thought of it long ago. The reason why the Feng Clan never thought about it was that the Heavenly Fortune Crow had interfered with the luck of luck and concealed the secret.

    Meng Qianqiu took a deep breath. Lin Chuwen must have entered the mountain before, but now I don't know if he has come out. If he doesn't come out, he will be caught in the urn.

    "I want to leave for a few days, you can stay in the mansion for now." Meng Qianqiu said.

    Menglong nodded and said: "I see! Is the elder going to Gudan Mountain?"

    Meng Qianqiu looked at Menglong and said, "How did you guess?"

    Menglong took a deep breath, "This is not Has there been a sage appearance in Gudan Mountain recently? I don't know which alchemist has been recognized by the sage, or the sage has become more talkative."

    "Maybe." Meng Qianqiu said.

    There are many remnants of saints on Gudan Mountain, and if saints are particularly satisfied with a certain junior, they will manifest.

    In the past few years, the image of the saint has appeared three times, and the frequency is much higher than before.

    Meng Qianqiu narrowed his eyes, secretly suspecting that the vision on Gudan Mountain had something to do with Lin Chuwen.

    The talent of a soul pet master is really terrifying. If Lin Chuwen had the talent to practice the dream killing technique in addition to alchemy, he would have caused three saints to appear in those ten years, which is still very little.