Chapter 463: Fragment Star Island Trial

Five Elements Room.

    "Chu Ye really has a few brushes!" Before coming here, Shui Qianshang was always a little picky about Chu Ye, but after seeing the spirit grass planted in the Purple Mist Valley, Shui Qianshang was very suspicious of Chu Ye. It was rather convincing.

    Shui Qianshang felt that with such talent as Chu Ye, staying in the Giant Tribe was a bit underpowered. The idiots in the Giant Tribe simply didn't know how to appreciate Chu Ye's ability.

    Shui Qianshang visited the Purple Mist Valley in a rough way today, and found dozens of cherished spiritual plants.

    The cherished spiritual plants of the Five Elements are far more than those in the Ziwu Valley. The problem is that there are many spiritual planters of the Five Elements. Everyone worked together to turn the Five Elements into a paradise. It is said that Chu Ye is alone in the Ziwu Valley. taken care of.

    "I think the giants seem to be hiding something." Tu Lie said.

    Shui Qianshang said sullenly: "Probably because we are afraid that we will dig our feet."

    Huo Miaomiao said with some resentment: "The giants are too humble to take care of the gentleman's belly, Chu Ye is only good at farming, we There are too many people from the Five Elements who can farm."

    Shui Qianshang frowned and said secretly: Indeed! If they only know how to farm a little, they shouldn't make the giants so cautious. Perhaps, Chu Ye and Lin Chuwen hide even bigger secrets, which is why the giants are so close to the enemy.

    Huo Miao tilted his head and asked in confusion, "What is it that deserves the giants to be so cautious?"

    "Did Chu Ye grow neon primrose?" Tu Lie suddenly said.

    Shui Qianshang frowned and said subconsciously, "How is it possible?" Shui Qianshang paused, and then said, "It may not be impossible."

    Shui Qianshang secretly said: The giants are so aggressive and eager to place an order, absolutely not too ordinary.

    If Chu Ye planted neon primrose, then things would be easy to explain.

    Tu Lie shrugged and said, "We've been guessing here and there, but we can't figure out why we came here. If you want to know if it is, just go and see."

    Shui Qianshang frowned and said, "But it's not good for us to run to the Purple Mist Valley again and again."

    Those giant teenagers looked at them as if they were thieves who would steal spirit grass. A jerk.

    ...

    Purple Mist Valley.

    Chu Ye received the voice transmission from the Willow Demon, frowned, and then shook his head helplessly.

    Lin Chuwen looked at Chu Ye and said, "What's wrong?"

    Chu Ye took a deep breath and said, "The Willow Demon said, a gopher has entered the valley."

    Lin Chuwen said, "… "..."

    Many Tuxing tribes will keep soil-traveling gophers, which come and go without a trace, and are very good at searching for elixir.

    "Neon primrose, has it been discovered?" Lin Chuwen asked.

    Chu Ye nodded and said, "Probably found it." That earth-walking mouse was quite capable, breaking through his illusion and breaking into the formation. "Anyway, the seeds are all in hand, and it is too late for the Five Elements to know."