Chapter 500 Back to the Giants

Alchemy interior.

    "Your grandfather is gone?" Lin Chuwen asked.

    Mu Qing nodded and said, "Yes!" Grandpa originally wanted to stay for a while longer, but left because he was afraid of attracting attention.

    Lin Chuwen glanced at Mu Qing, and said with some doubts: "Aren't you going?"

    "Grandpa thinks that I have a better future with you."

    Lin Chuwen smiled helplessly, and said, "Your grandfather is true Look down on me!"

    Mu Qing tilted his head and said, "Lin Danshi is someone who can become an eighth-level alchemist. The Meng clan can see that my grandfather's vision is no worse than the Meng clan."

    Lin Chuwen held his chin and pondered. After a while, he said, "Xiao An has recovered."

    Mu Qing nodded and said, "Yes, did Master Lin see it?"

    Lin Chuwen shook his head and said, "No, I guess, Senior Xiao has recovered. It's fine, otherwise, I'm under a lot of pressure."

    Xiao An is a cultivator in the realm of life and death, although it is only the initial stage, but the realm of life and death is the realm of life and death, if Xiao An does not recover, Xiao Song should not rest assured to keep people in him here.

    Mu Qing smiled and said: "Grandpa wants me to learn more things with Lin Danshi."

    Lin Chuwen glanced at Mu Qing and said, "If you want to learn something, it should be taught by people, where is the use? Follow me!"

    Mu Qing smiled and said, "Those people, how can they be compared to Young Master Lin and Young Master Chu!"

    Lin Chuwen shrugged and said, "Forget it, if you want to stay, just stay. ..."

    This time Xiao Song came, in addition to the spirit stone, he also gave a hundred medicinal materials of Tongqiao Xuemai Pill.

    Lin Chuwen secretly said: The realm of life and death is the realm of life and death, and the energy is still much greater than him, or maybe Xiao Song has been collecting the medicinal materials of Tongqiao Xumai Pill before. In any case, one hundred medicinal herbs of Tongqiao Xumai Dan have greatly alleviated the dilemma of Lin Chuwen's lack of spiritual herbs.

    ...

    the Xiao family.

    "Elder Taishang, actually went to Dan City to find Lin Chuwen in person?" Xiao Qing said in surprise.

    Xiao Su nodded and said, "Yes."

    "Is this Lin Chuwen so powerful? Why did the elders go all the way to recruit him?" Xiao Qing asked with some doubts.

    Xiao Su frowned and said, "That's not clear."

    Xiao Qing frowned, and said somewhat puzzled: "Isn't there any news from Master Mu Qing? Elder Taishang is so eager to find an alchemist, yes It 's not like putting the cart before the horse!"

    Xiao Su was also a little puzzled, thought and thought, and said, "There has been no news from Mu Shao, and the elders may want to wait for the young master to come back and give the young master a surprise."

    Xiao Qing looked at Xiao Su At one glance, he secretly said: The reason Xiao Su was looking for seemed too far-fetched. Mu Qing had been missing for so many years. If it wasn't for the soul lamp still burning, he would have been considered dead outside. Xiao Qing felt that in such a situation, it was more important to find someone.