chapter 507 Chu Ye advanced

After the violent thunder tribulation baptism, Mo Tuanzi's strength rose rapidly and entered the realm of life and death.

    "Success." Lin Chuwen said happily.

    Lin Chuwen took a deep breath, Mo Tuanzi's thunder tribulation was thanks to the help of a few thunder beasts, otherwise it would not be easy to pass.

    Mo Tuanzi was full of excitement and changed his form in the sky, his body violently tossing with yin energy.

    Lin Chuwen frowned and took a step back.

    Mo Tuanzi entered the realm of life and death, and the increase in strength was terrifying. The Yin Qi overflowing from the opponent's body put a lot of pressure on Lin Chuwen.

    Chu Ye frowned, feeling that the spiritual power in his body was a little turbulent, "I can't hold it anymore, I want to advance."

    Mo Tuanzi advanced, Chu Ye's soul room further expanded, and the spiritual power rose again, which was barely suppressed before. The sense of rank can finally be suppressed.

    Lin Chuwen frowned and said worriedly: "I'm afraid there won't be enough Lingyuan stones."

    Lin Chuwen quickly calculated that there were still about 1.2 billion Lingyuan stones in their hands. Fortunately, Mo Tuanzi It didn't take much primordial stone to advance, and if Mo Tuanzi's appetite was as good as chasing the wind, then they would be even worse.

    The consumption of Chu Ye's advanced level has always been high. The wind-chasing advanced level has consumed about 1.4 billion spirit stones, and Chu Ye's advanced level is afraid that doubling it is not enough. 1.2 billion stone, maybe enough for an ordinary cultivator to advance. However, Chu Ye...

    Chu Ye frowned and said, "As of now, I can only take one step. It's a step."

    Lin Chuwen frowned. brows, a little uneasy.

    The thunderclouds quickly gathered in the sky, Lin Chuwen looked at the thunderclouds in the sky, frowned, and said, "Thunderclouds are here, I'm afraid I can't escape."

    Chu Ye took a deep breath and said : "This is the end, then let's continue, the car must have a way to the bow." A

    bolt of lightning cut through the void and landed on Chu Ye.

    This first flash of lightning was like a signal, and then, the lightning fell on Chu Ye like a gust of wind and rain.

    Chu Ye used the spiritual power to block, and quickly absorbed the spiritual energy in the spiritual stone to supplement the consumption of the body.

    Pieces of spiritual essence stone shattered quickly, and the spiritual energy in the spiritual essence stone was quickly extracted and merged into Chu Ye's body.

    Chasing Wind hovered in the sky, sighing: "The host's appetite is more than mine, it's really scary."

    Duotian lay on the side, covered his eyes with his dragon tail, and said, "It's over, it's over, there's not enough spirit stones at all. , if your host fails to advance and is attacked, it will be troublesome."

    "You crow's mouth."

    Chasing Feng's tail flung Duotian out, Chasing Feng advanced to life and death, the power greatly increased, and Duotian was instantly was thrown away.

    Duotian gave Chaifeng a dull look, and said cursingly, "You bastard!"

    Duotian hovered in the sky with a sullen look, secretly hating the injustice of the heavens, and letting Chaifeng take the lead in entering the realm of life and death.