Chapter 512 Enlightenment Platform

Two months later, in a ruin in the empty sea, there was a sudden thunder and lightning, and the rays of the sun were shining, and it was suspected that a heavy treasure had been born.

    Many monks swarmed in and found a Taoist platform among the ruins.

    There is a stone tablet next to the enlightenment platform showing that as long as the spiritual stone is filled, the enlightenment platform can drop the light of merit and virtue, which can make people realize epiphany.

    After some cultivators tried it with skepticism, they found that it was true. Immediately, a large number of cultivators entered the Dao Enlightenment Platform and comprehended the exercises.

    After three months, the enlightenment platform lost its aura and seemed to be silent.

    The few monks who rushed to the realm of life and death were suddenly disappointed.

    Although the Enlightenment Platform was silent, there were still many people standing beside the Enlightenment Platform, waiting for the recovery of the Enlightenment Platform.

    The news of the Enlightenment Platform spread to the abyss battlefield.

    "Have you heard that there is an enlightenment platform in Kongjihai, which has the same effect as the previous enlightenment tower."

    "Before, the effect of the enlightenment platform was very good, but unfortunately, when I rushed over , The Taoist Enlightenment Platform has been silent. It is said that this Taoist Enlightenment Platform will not be opened again after a hundred years."

    "A Taoist Enlightenment Platform and a Taoist Enlightenment Pagoda, is there any connection between the two?"

    "A hundred and eight thousand miles apart . , it should be just a coincidence." "I've been stuck at a bottleneck recently. If I encounter this kind of opportunity, I can give     it

    a try and maybe I will break through." "

    …

Look!" Venerable Yan He said with a smile.

    Immortal Venerable Kaifeng shook his head and said, "That's just an ordinary altar. In the past, the altar of the Fire Dragon Fish Clan sacrificed, but I don't know why it became a Taoist altar."

    "Fellow Daoist Kaifeng, what do you think about this? Is it a coincidence?"

    Immortal Venerable Kaifeng smiled and said, "Who knows."

    Whether it's true or false, he didn't lose anything. He originally thought that a few of the gods were swept away by the Taoist Enlightenment Pagoda. Now it seems that it is so.

    ...

    Two months after the Enlightenment Platform disappeared.

    In the secret realm of Kongsang, a gourd tree appeared. As long as you put the spirit stone into the gourd, the divine light will descend.

    The more spirit stones you put into the gourd, the stronger the divine light.

    There were also people who wanted to take the gourd, but the gourd seemed to be protected, and those who tried to take the gourd by force were injured.

    After the news of the enlightened gourd came out, it quickly attracted many monks of life and death, but the gourd suddenly disappeared.

    ...

    the gods.

    "Grandma, I heard that a sacred tree has appeared on Qingsang Island. As long as you put a spiritual stone into the tree hole, there will be golden light. That golden light will help the cultivator to break through the bottleneck." Goddess Yueying said.