chapter 448 Fang market new.

The group of giants arrived at their destination in the evening.

    The square market of several ethnic groups is very lively, and monks of various ethnic groups are constantly flowing in the square market. Chu Ye saw many monks of different ethnic groups dressed in different styles.

    The giants have several fixed booths in the market.

    As soon as they arrived at the destination, several giants put the goods on the stage and sold them.

    The materials sold by the giants are mainly animal skins, animal bones, animal blood, and various ores.

    The cost-effectiveness of the animal skins of the giants is still very high and very popular.

    Chu Ye and Lin Chuwen came here this time, and they also brought a lot of spiritual plants.

    Chu Ye put the spirit grass on the giant's booth and handed it over to Ju Shi to take care of it, while he went to the market to hang out.

    Chu Ye and Lin Chuwen were wandering around the market, and everything they saw was novel.

    "That's dragon's blood chalcedony." Lin Chuwen saw the liquid in a crystal jar, and a look of shock flashed in his eyes.

    Chu Ye frowned, and said with some exclamation: "What a big jar!"

    Lin Chuwen nodded and said, "Yes!"

    The dragon's blood chalcedony in Soul Pet Continent is sold by the drop, but here A large jar is placed here. The jar of blood chalcedony seems to be of average quality. It can be seen that the dragon's blood chalcedony is not something that is too precious here.

    Chu Ye asked about the price, and found that a large jar was only 30,000 spirit stones, so he bought it with a wave of his hand.

    Chu Ye continued to stroll on the street, and soon found a stall selling mid-grade longevity royal jelly.

    Although Soul Pet Continent also has longevity royal jelly, it is not of the highest quality in the upper realm. A copy can only prolong life by twenty or thirty years. The upper realm has different grades of longevity royal jelly. , the middle-grade royal jelly can prolong life by three hundred years, and the top-grade royal jelly can even prolong life by five hundred years.

    If this thing is taken to Soul Pet Continent, it is definitely a treasure that will make many Soul Emperor experts go crazy, but it is not an ordinary material here.

    Many high-level monks in the upper realm have tens of thousands, hundreds of thousands, or even millions of years of lifespan, but because of the frequent battles between various ethnic groups, plus the occasional forty-nine tribulations, more than 90% of the monks will not survive. Life is coming to an end, so things that prolong life are not too scarce.

    Chu Ye saw that Shouwang Jelly bought it directly. Chu Ye and Lin Chuwen couldn't use it for the time being. However, Chasing Wind controls the time rule and using the time rule improperly will damage Shouyuan. the benefits of.

    Soul pet mainland longevity royal jelly is rare, and even if you have money, you can't get it.

    Chu Ye was strolling around the market, and soon discovered the Dragon Beard Tibetan Flower, Fire Heart Horse Chestnut, Chilian Golden Ginseng, Huangyan Blood Mushroom...

    All kinds of spiritual herbs that the two of them had longed for but not longed for, like ordinary Elixir is generally placed on the stall.

    Lin Chuwen swept all the way excitedly, the spirit stone was spent like water, and Jumeng followed behind the two, looking a little scared.