chapter 505 chasing the wind

Chu Ye and Lin Chuwen were exploring the secret realm.

    "Under that mountain range, there is a spiritual vein buried." Chu Ye checked the memory in the sea of ​​​​knowledge.

    Mo Tuanzi swallowed the memories of the ghost, and Chu Ye got some information about the secret realm of Tongtian.

    It's a pity that the ghost in the sealing pillar finally found out that he couldn't escape, and destroyed his memory, otherwise Chu Ye could get more useful information.

    Chu Ye secretly said: Maybe the ghost should not be stimulated. If he knew this earlier, he should have a relationship with the other party. If the ghost thinks there is a chance, maybe he will not be so eager to burn the jade and stone, but it is too late to regret it now.

    Above the ore veins, there are layers of restrictions.

    For Chu Ye and Lin Chuwen, who came to the secret realm for the first time, the restriction above the mine was extremely dangerous. Once touched, the survival rate would be less than 1%. However, after so many years in the Upper Realm, their vision and strength have improved a lot, and the restrictions on the spiritual veins are no longer a concern.

    "Are you going to mine?" Lin Chuwen frowned.

    Chu Ye nodded and said, "That's the only way."

    Lin Chuwen looked at the surrounding soul pets, and Duotian suddenly exploded, "Host, don't you want the honorable me to dig Mine?"

    Lin Chuwen frowned and said, "If you don't have miners, I'll have to trouble you."

    Duotian said irritably, "It's too much."

    Chu Ye looked at Duotian and said, "The claws of your dragon family. It is very sharp, so it should be very suitable for mining."

    Duotian said furiously: "Our claws are very sharp, but the claws of our dragon clan are very noble and must not be used for mining."

    Chu Ye shook his head and said with some regret. : "That's really a waste." The

    willow tree demon came out and said slowly: "I can take root in the ore vein and directly refine the spirit stone."

    The willow tree demon can divide countless root systems and take root in the ore veins, so that the spirit stones can be refined without completely digging out the spirit stones.

    Chu Ye glanced at the willow tree demon and said, "Then you can go." It happened that his side was short of manpower. If he could absorb it directly, it would be much easier.

    Duotian looked at the willow tree demon, and said dullly: "The willow tree monster did this, the spirit stones in the mine are not all his?"

    Lin Chuwen glanced at Duotian and said, "Yes! You don't want to. Mining? Isn't that just right?"

    Duotian: "..." It's easy to save trouble, but it's inexplicably a little uncomfortable.

    Chu Ye and Lin Chuwen were wandering around in the secret realm of Tongtian, and the star sword on Chu Ye's body suddenly became restless.

    Lin Chuwen looked at Chu Ye and said, "What's wrong with this sword?"

    Chu Ye took a deep breath and said, "There should be other fragments of the Xingchen Sword here."

    Lin Chuwen smiled and said, "The Xingchen Sword Before it shattered, it should have been a very remarkable instrument, and if it can be restored, it should be very remarkable."