chapter 445 Fang city

Time flies, and months pass by in a flash.

    "Young Master Chu, there will be a Sanzufang market in a few days, do you want to go and have a look?" Jumeng asked diligently.

    "Sanzufang City? Can I go too?" Chu Ye said.

    When the Giant Clan gave them the Purple Mist Valley, on the one hand, it might be to thank them for bringing the Giant Clan's inheritance cauldron, and on the other hand, they might want to monitor it nearby.

    Since they have the giant cauldron in their hands, it is difficult to guarantee whether there are other treasures.

    Jumeng nodded and said, "Of course you can, why not? Sanzufang City will attract a lot of guests, some of whom will be ambushed and robbed on the road. The monks who are on the road alone can easily be killed and stolen. However, this is not the case. What's the big problem, when the time comes, Chu Shao will just follow my giant team, no one in our giant team will dare to rob."

    Chu Ye nodded and said, "That's fine."

    Chu Ye He and Lin Chuwen have been staying in the giants' territory for the past few years. Apart from the tall giants, there are only some passing caravans. Chu Ye is still very interested in having such a chance to contact the outside world.

    Jumeng smiled and introduced attentively: "There should be human slaves for sale in the market in a few days. You can buy some, Chu Shao! Don't you always think it's hard to take care of the bee colony? With slaves, You don't have to do everything yourself, Chu Shao, if you are free, you can make more wine."

    Chu Ye: "..." It sounds like it's not bad.

    Recently, people have always asked him about the cultivation of spiritual medicines. There is a lesson from the elders of the giant tiger. Some people often send some precious spiritual plants and pay a high price for him to take care of them.

    Taking care of a valley of purple mist, Chu Ye already felt exhausted, and with all kinds of things coming to his door, Chu Ye couldn't help feeling a little overwhelmed, and he really needed to find some people to help.

    Chu Ye asked curiously, "Human slaves? There will be human slaves for sale in the market."

    Jumeng nodded and said, "There should be! There are constant battles in the upper realm, and all races will capture some aliens as prisoners. There are also many alien slaves in the human race, and there are even many slave traders in the human race." The

    giant also gathered some The captives, however, were relatively few.

    Chu Ye took a deep breath and said embarrassedly: "It's not good to use human slaves."

    Jumeng blinked and said, "Don't you like human slaves? Yes, your human race is somewhat polarized. The human race is talented and powerful, and it dominates one side. The elders of our giant race are not opponents. However, more human races are dull in aptitude, unbearable to be cultivated, and generally become slaves. Most of the latter are stupid. He is also used to cheating and cheating, so he is not a good candidate for slaves."

    Chu Ye: "..." It is not because of this that he thinks human slaves are not good!

    "If you choose slaves, the Stone Humans are good. They bear hardships and stand hard work. They are hard-working and bear no complaints. They rarely turn their backs on their masters. They are a little expensive. At the same rank, you can buy three Human Races for the price of one Stone Human." Ju Meng said. .

    Chu Ye: "..." Most of the cultivators of the Stone Human Race are not very intelligent, and the Human Race is actually not as cheap as the Stone Human Race.