chapter 468 Gathering of all race.

The Tianlong Building was traveling in the air, and suddenly there was a ringing sound.

    Chu Ye followed the sound and looked out the window, and saw a large building ship. The building ship was filled with five-color flags.

    "It's the building ship of the Five Elements Clan."

    Ju He and others walked out of the cabin and greeted the people on the Five Elements Building Ship.

    "Elder Qianyue, the nobles are leading the team this time!"

    Shui Qianyue stood on the bow with her arms on her back, smiled, and said, "Exactly, the giant clan is actually Elder Juhe this time, you are leading the team? Ju Elder He is finally willing to come out, stop hiding in the clan, and study your flesh and blood medicine."

    Elder Ju He smiled and said, "It's been a long time since I came out for a walk, I just came out for a walk when I had a chance."

    Shui Qianyue Looking at Chu Ye and Lin Chuwen beside Elder Juhe, they said, "Are Chu Shao and Lin Shao also participating in the Broken Star Island trial this time?"

    Chu Ye nodded and said, "Exactly. "

    Hearing Chu Ye's words, the five elements behind Shui Qianyue looked at each other in dismay, looking at Chu Ye and Lin Chuwen's eyes full of novelty.

    Aware of the suspicious eyes of several monks from the Five Elements Clan, Chu Ye raised his eyebrows and secretly said: He and Lin Chuwen were human, but it might be a bit strange that they robbed the Giant Clan to enter Broken Star Islet.

    Shui Qianyue looked at Elder Juhe and said, "My family and nobles have been on good terms with each other for generations. If you encounter trouble in it, you must watch and help each other!"

    Elder Juhe nodded and said, "It's natural."

    Shui Qianyue Looking at Chu Ye and Lin Chuwen beside Ju He, he cupped his hands and said, "You two little friends, if you meet me in the Five Elements, you will take care of one or two."

    Chu Ye immediately responded politely, "Senior is joking. , Chuwen and I are weak, so we have to rely on the care of all of you."

    Shui Qianyue looked at Chu Ye and said, "Young Master Chu, you are cultivating Xingchen Law, it will be very advantageous to enter Broken Star Island. "

    Chu Ye smiled and said, "Chu Wen and I have only learned some superficial star spells, which made the seniors laugh."

    ... The

    Giants and the Five Elements were polite to each other, and then went on the road together.

    There are many vicious star thieves in the upper realm, and it is safer for the two tribes to join together on the road.

    Several people from the Five Elements tribe returned to the cabin and talked a lot.

    Shui Qianshang said in surprise: "The giants actually brought Chu Ye and Lin Chuwen on the road."

    The matter of entering Broken Star Islet is of great importance, and each clan will inquire about other groups participating in Broken Star Islet. Trial candidates.

    Before the Five Elements entered Broken Star Island, they heard the rumors that the Giants had arranged the trial quotas for two foreign races. Shui Qianshang originally thought it was a false news, but it was unexpected.

    "What do the giants think? There weren't many places in the first place, but they were divided into two." Tu Lie said.

    Huo Miaomiao tilted his head and said, "Maybe Chu Ye bought it with money. In the past few years, he should have made a lot of money, and the giants have seen money again."