Chapter 587 Ancestral Realm Thunder Tribulation

The cultivator of the White Tiger Clan who wanted to survive the thunder tribulation was Bai Pu. Bai Pu's situation was somewhat similar to that of the giant clan, Ju Wujiang. They both chose to sleep forever after being injured, which resulted in the accumulation of thunder tribulations for many times.

    Xiaolei and his gang had rich experience in helping souls to survive the thunder tribulation, and they helped Bai Pu to survive the thunder calamity very smoothly.

    Bai Pu is a cultivator at the peak of life and death, and the opponent's ten thousand year thunder tribulation is very amazing. After helping Bai Pu to survive the thunder calamity, Xiaolei's strength has also increased a lot.

    Chu Ye and Lin Chuwen just lived in the White Tiger Clan for more than half a month, and Xiaolei took on the task of transcending the Thunder Tribulation one after another.

    Xiaobai looked at Mo Ling and asked impatiently, "Mo Ling, when are you going to advance to the ancestral realm!"

    Mo Ling flapped her wings and said, "In two days, I should be able to complete the process in two days. The fire of destruction is fused, as long as the flame fusion is completed, you can prepare to advance."

    Xiaobai looked at Mo Ling and urged, "Then you hurry up and prepare, it's really not good, you can let Chasing Wind help you with the power of time. Refining the fire of destruction!"

    If Mo Ling has advanced to the ancestral realm, it should not be a problem for Chu Ye to enter the peak of life and death realm.

    Once Chu Ye has advanced, the strength of these soul pets can also be quickly improved. Recently, the insect tide has become more and more intense. Xiaobai feels that his combat power is not enough, and he is eager to improve his combat power.

    Mo Ling flapped his wings and said, "It's alright, alright, I understand." Mo Ling knew exactly

    what Xiaobai was thinking about, and Mo Ling himself was a little anxious, but the matter of advancing to the ancestral realm was also urgent. in no hurry.

    As for advanced preparations, he doesn't seem to have anything to prepare for, Lingshi! Elixir! These are all issues that Chu Ye should consider, it's really good to be a soul pet! You can eat soft rice with peace of mind.

    Chu Ye stayed in the White Tiger Clan and made every effort to prepare for Mo Ling's tribulation.

    Lin Chuwen looked at Chu Ye and said, "The Lingshi is almost ready. There are 500 billion in total. It should be enough. If it is not enough, the White Tiger King also said that he can lend us a batch first."

    Chu Ye said a little depressedly: "Five hundred billion should be enough, but Xiaolei has managed to earn a little spiritual stone by running around, and this time I will smash it all in."

    Lin Chuwen smiled and said. : "The spirit stone is gone, just earn it again." The

    spirit stone is only an external thing, and life is the most important thing. Once Mo Ling advances, their safety can be greatly guaranteed.

    Chu Ye took a deep breath and said, "Time! There's not enough time!" It was obvious that he could earn a lot of spirit stones as long as he took Xiaolei around, but he was busy now. There is no time to wander around.

    Lin Chuwen looked at Chu Ye and comforted: "Take one step at a time, don't think too much."

    Chu Ye nodded and said, "I understand."

    Knowing that Mo Ling was going to cross the ancestral realm, The White Tiger Clan graciously provided a venue for Mo Ling.

    Approaching the Moling Transcendence Tribulation, Xiaolei seemed very excited. Xiaolei had swallowed a variety of thunder tribulations, but the ancestral realm had not been swallowed.