chapter 539 Gu Wang hope for help

One after another thunder and lightning fell, and scattered on the little fox and Xiaoyin.

    Xiaoyin danced in the sky, quickly refining the spiritual energy to resist the thunder calamity.

    The main soul pets around Chu Ye, except for Xiao Yin, have all advanced to life and death.

    As Chu Ye's first soul pet, seeing his companions progressing to life and death one by one, Xiao Yin was anxious in his eyes.

    Xiaolei fluttered in the sky, constantly screaming "quack".

    The thunder beast controls the power of thunder and lightning, and the stronger the power of thunder and lightning is, the more it can help the beast to exert its strength.

    Lei Jie was divided into three parts, one part fell on Xue Bao, part fell on Xiao Yin, and the other part was pulled away by Xiao Lei. With the help of Lei Jie, Xiao Lei's combat power rose by 30%.

    Xiaolei kept waving his claws, and every time he swung his claws, there was a violent explosion of thunder and lightning, and the rumble of thunder was endless.

    There is Lei Jie to provide Xiaolei with a source of lightning power, and Xiaolei's strength has always remained at its peak.

    Xiaolei was like a cannon barrel, firing guns everywhere unscrupulously.

    "Boom." Ming Anfeng waved his hand and scattered the thunderball that came.

    Xiaolei saw that the thunderballs released were blocked, and he smashed more than a dozen thunderballs at Ming Anfeng. Ming Anfeng waved his hands continuously to resist the thunder and lightning attacks of the storm. Ming Anfeng was born in the Ming family, and the thunder and lightning Strength is the opponent's nemesis.

    "Thunder beast's attack power is very strong!" Meng Jiu muttered.

    Meng Shiqi nodded and said, "Thunder beasts are originally ferocious beasts whose attack power is no less than that of white tigers!" It's just that thunder beasts are too rare, so their reputation is not obvious.

    Many people in the upper world are more concerned about the ability of thunder beasts to assist in advanced. The power of thunder and lightning is inherently violent and destructive. Thunder beasts control the power of thunder and lightning, and their combat power should not be underestimated.

    Meng Jiu frowned and said, "The two monster beasts are too close to each other. Even if there are thunder beasts to share the thunder calamity, the thunder calamity they face will be more severe than the original one." 

   Meng Shiqi He took a deep breath and said: "The thunder tribulation is so fierce, I don't know if it can survive. In fact, if one of the monsters dies...then the thunder calamity may be weakened." , the thunder tribulation will naturally disappear.

     Meng Jiu frowned and said, "Choose one of the two? " Why do I think it's not that simple, the two thunder tribulations are intertwined, maybe one monster dies, and the remaining one only needs to face the thunder calamity of the two bonuses independently. "In this way, there is no way to survive.

     Meng Shiqi took a deep breath and said, "It's not that there is no possibility that you said. "

    If the two soul pets succeed in transcending the calamity, then Chu Ye and Lin Chuwen will have two more helpers in the realm of life and death in an instant. However, in this situation, it is not easy to successfully transcend the calamity.

    Chu Ye Is He Lin Chuwen too careless, or is there a way to go!     Xuebao and Xiaoyin are taking pills while crossing the calamity. They usually take pills, but they have to worry about indigestion. Medicine, but it can use the power of thunder tribulation to refine the medicinal power of medicinal pills.