Chapter 504 Return to the Secret Realm of Tongtian

half a month later.

    Xiaobai moved Chu Ye and Lin Chuwen to the vicinity of Tongtian Secret Realm.

    There is a layer of barrier outside Tongtian Secret, but this layer of barrier can't stop Xiaobai now.

    Xiaobai took the two to space jump and easily entered the secret realm.

    After entering the secret realm, Chu Ye and Lin Chuwen both opened the soul room and released all the soul pets in the soul room.

    Chaifeng couldn't wait to run out of the soul room, and said excitedly: "Come out, come out, I can finally come out."

    Chaifeng glanced at Chu Ye, and said with disgust, "Boss, you are too useless. Now, if we don't let us out in the Immortal Realm, we have to be in the lower realm to let us out."     Chu

    Ye rolled his eyes and said: "Can you blame me?

Welcome, it's not good! Master Lin Dan has made a great name in Dan City before, and the scenery is infinite, and you, the host, follow the scenery very well. If you can let us out, follow the scenery.

    " It was ruthless. After circling in the sky for a few times, he shouted loudly, "Master Chaifeng wants to live a majestic life. Master Chaifeng doesn't want to be sneaky. I'm a dragon, I'm not a mouse."

    Chu Ye glanced at Chai Feng and said, "If you are released in the upper realm, it will definitely be more beautiful than Chu Wen. After the scenery is over, you will be divided into 800 parts."

    Chai Feng looked at him with some disgust. Chu Ye, said: "It's all your fault that you are too weak."

    Chu Ye nodded and said, "Who said it wasn't? If I were in the ancestral realm, I would be fine, but I really can't, and the peak of life and death is fine!" Yuxi's team Organize, stay tuned.

    Chaifeng said angrily: "After so many years, Master Host, why are you still so useless, you know that you are dreaming..."

    Chu Ye glanced at Chaifeng and urged: "Quick, practice hard, take your host to fly, Fulfill your dream of hosting me."

    Chai Feng said bitterly: "Are you embarrassed? I don't want to make progress, I just want to let my soul pet fly?"

    Chu Ye said confidently: "Why are you embarrassed, if you are too If you're fat and can't get up, I'll contract a few more soul pets."

    Chai Feng glanced at Chu Ye and said, "Can you afford to contract a few more soul pets? You eat soft food yourself."

    Chu Ye nodded and said sadly, "This is indeed a problem!" The resources needed to cultivate a soul pet are not a small amount!

    Chasing the wind: "..."

    Chu Ye waved his hand and said, "Stop talking about such a sad topic, let's go to Time River first, haven't you been thinking about it for a long time?" The

    reason why Chu Ye decided to come to the lower realm, Time River Also a big reason.

    Chaifeng nodded and said, "Yes, go to Time River, yes, yes, go now."

    Xiaobai took Chaifeng to the vicinity of Time River. Before, the secret realm of Tongtian was very vast for Xiaobai, and Now, Xiaobai is only one step away from the realm of life and death. If he wants to go to any place in the secret realm, he only needs a thought. Chu Ye and Lin Chuwen are quickly transferred to the river of time.

    Chaifeng looked at the River of Time, and said excitedly, "The Timestone ore vein can finally be mined."

    Time River is definitely a holy place for time to cultivate. The time stone in the upper realm is expensive, and a time stone costs hundreds of thousands of spirit stones.