Chapter 443 Poison Ivy

There is a giant tiger elder who "showed up and said" that Chu Ye stood in the giant tribe as a spiritual planter.

    If some giants encountered some spiritual planting problems, they would often ask Chu Ye for advice.

    The relationship between Chu Ye and the giants was quite harmonious.

    You must know that although the Giant Clan had previously assigned the Purple Mist Valley to Chu Ye and the two of them, many people in the Giant Clan were against this decision, and many giants were full of hostility towards the two of them.

    Chu Ye "repaying grievances with virtue" helped Elder Giant Tiger to revive the blood elf fruit tree, but it made many people in the giant clan change their minds.

    "Young Master Chu, you're busy!" Elder Ju He came over.

    "It's okay, it's not too busy."

    Ju He looked at Chu Ye and couldn't help sighing: "Chu Shao is really good, taking care of such a large valley by himself."

    Chu Ye smiled and said, "Where, Where."

    Chu Ye secretly said: "I have the willow tree demon to help, I really rely on him alone, and I have already died of exhaustion. The willow tree demon can summon grass and tree puppets to help, and the efficiency of work is enough to defeat a hundred.

    "In this purple fog valley, there is a kind of poisonous ivy growing, and it has disappeared. I don't know how Chu Shao got rid of it." Elder Juhe finally turned the topic to the main topic.

    The giant clan's spiritual field resources are still very rich, so many spiritual fields cannot be wasted in vain.

    After continuous practice, the giants have also found some good spiritual plants that do not require careful care and can grow just by throwing seeds.

    Sometimes, luck comes, and the spiritual plants that the giants plant casually can also grow well.

    However, recently, there has been a problem in many spiritual fields of the giant clan - poison ivy.

    The poisonous ivy has strong vitality, eradicating one wave, and another wave. This poisonous weed is very domineering and will absorb a large amount of nutrients from the soil, resulting in a decline in soil fertility.

    Juhe has organized a lot of people to eradicate the poison ivy, but it may be too late. entangled with spirit grass.

    When some giants deal with poison ivy, they often deal with the spirit grass together, and the loss is very heavy.

    In desperation, Ju He suddenly thought of Chu Ye. There should be a lot of poison ivy in the Purple Mist Valley, but now it seems to be completely gone, and he doesn't know how to deal with it.

    It would be a waste to leave such a powerful spiritual planter as Chu Ye without consulting.

    Chu Ye and Lin Chuwen were just two people. If they had used traditional methods to eradicate the poisonous ivy in the spiritual field, they would have died of exhaustion.

    Chu Ye smiled and said: "Poison Jue Vine is indeed a bit difficult to deal with, the spirit grass in the spirit grass field can't compete and can easily die. Poison Jue Vine is full of vitality and takes root very deeply. If it is eradicated, it is very likely that it will recover again. I have practiced a kind of spiritual extraction technique, which can absorb the power of grass and trees from weeds. When the spiritual power is exhausted, the poisonous ivy will naturally wither."