Chapter 421 Visiting the Soul King

Chu Ye wandered around the outer peaks of the inner periphery all day, and continued to pry the floor around.

    After discovering the elixir of Caodanmen, Chu Ye's luck seemed to be exhausted.

    Lin Chuwen obtained the elixir book from Caodanmen. In addition to cultivating, he also studied alchemy.

    There are still big differences between pharmacy and alchemy, but they also have a lot in common.

    Lin Chuwen's own pharmacy level is not low, and he has pharmacy as a foundation, and alchemy is rising very fast.

    The spiritual grass resources in the secret realm are amazingly rich. The willow tree demon and the bee colony collect a lot of spiritual grass every day and give them to Lin Chuwen to practice.

    In many cases, it is often the spirit grass that restricts the level of alchemy alchemists from rising. The pharmacist is a business that burns money, and the same is true for alchemists.

    In the secret realm of Tongtian, there are spirit grass all over the place, but Lin Chuwen has no such concerns.

    After the spirit grass is picked, it will lose its efficacy in a short time. Lin Chuwen needs to dispose of a lot of spirit grass every day, and his life is full.

    Unconsciously, two years have passed, and within two years, Chu Ye and Lin Chuwen's strength has risen a lot again.

    Chu Ye was cultivating on the mountain peak, and suddenly felt the breath of a soul pet master.

    Chu Ye opened his eyes, took a deep breath, and said, "Some people are here, and it seems that there are quite a few."

    Lin Chuwen glanced at Chu Ye, "It seems to be the breath of a king."

    Chu Ye shook his head and said: "With such a little cultivation, why do you come here to take risks? I really don't know how to live or die."

    The people who are active in the secret realm are generally emperor-level soul pet masters, and even the early emperor-level ones are not enough to see. This is outside the secret area. Feng, relatively speaking, is relatively safe, but in fact it is not safe.

    The black crow glanced at Chu Ye and said, "Life! You should take risks. Is it right to be greedy for life and fear of death like you?"

    Chu Ye: "..."

    Several soul pet masters got closer and closer, and several people exchanged voices.

    "This place is too far. It has been searched for a long time. It should be of no benefit. Otherwise, let's go shopping

    elsewhere ." Which soul pet master did it."

    "A seven-color aura appeared here before, maybe a treasure was born."

    "Which seven-color aura was caused by prying the floor to find the treasure! So, should we go there too? Pry the floor!"

    "You said it simply, the houses here seem to be ordinary, but in fact, I don't know what materials are used to make them, they are very solid, and it is not so easy to pry them."

    "That's also true. In this place, the strength is not enough. If you want to dig three feet into the ground, you are also powerless."

    "The ancestors said that the secret realm of Tongtian is full of treasures. It seems that this is not the case!" Ying Qiaoqiao said in a disappointed way.

    Ying Jiangchen sighed secretly and said secretly: There are still a lot of treasures here, the problem is that their strength is too weak, and they are unable to get them when they meet the opportunity!