chapter 567 omen of great misfortune

Broken Star Island.

    The black crow flapped its wings and shouted: "Ominous omen, great omen."

    Xiaobai lay on the ground, glanced at the black crow, and said impatiently: "Wuwu, you are enough! There is really no movement from the outside world. ."

    Since three years ago, after Wuwu's divination revealed the ominous omen, he would shout like this every once in a while, getting more emotional every time.

    Wuwu looked at Xiaobai and said anxiously: "It's true, it's true, I feel that the upper realm is shrouded in darkness, Xiaobai, we have been friends for so many years, how can you not believe me, you are like this , it really makes Mr. Wuwu sad."

    Xiaobai looked at the black crow and said helplessly: "I went out to investigate, the weather is calm outside, the sun is good, and there is no shadow." The

    black crow always shouted that a catastrophe was coming . , Xiaobai is still very cautious, Xiaobai spent a lot of money and went to the Wind Whisper Clan to buy news, and the news he got from the Wind Whisper Clan, although there are frictions among the major clans in the upper realm, it is only some small disputes.

    When Xiaobai went out to inquire about news, he also accidentally met a junior in the clan, and asked that junior to inquire about it. The junior also said that all ethnic groups have been recuperating recently, and there has been no major trouble.

    The black crow looked at Xiao Bai and said a little excitedly: "The tranquility before the storm, the more it is like this, the more it means that there is a catastrophe."

    Xiao Bai looked towards Chai Feng for help, and Chai Feng looked at the black crow, worried. He said: "Wuwu, I think you've gone crazy recently! Do you want to go to Lin Danshi's soul room to rest and recuperate!" The

    black crow flapped its wings violently, and said furiously: "You bastard, no Listening to Wuwu's words, the loss is in front of you, you bastards, on weekdays, you always think that Lord Wuwu has no sense of crisis, and always sit back and watch the danger happen. Now Lord Wuwu has a sense of crisis, and you feel that Lord Wuwu is unfounded. ."

    Xiaobai blinked and was silent for a moment, then said: "Okay, okay, I believe you, I'll go and find out."

    Wuwu said angrily: "Don't think that you said that, Lord Wuwu can't see that you are perfunctory, time will prove that Lord Wuwu is right, when that time comes, you will cry bitterly, regretting that you did not Take your words to heart."

    Xiaobai: "..."

    Chu Ye took a deep breath, looked at Wuwu, and said, "Woo, since the catastrophe is coming, you should cultivate well and try to improve your cultivation. "

    No matter how the situation changes, in the end, the higher your own strength, the more secure your safety.

    ...

    the white tiger clan.

    "Ancestor, there is a junior in the clan who met Senior Xiaobai outside." Bai Long said.

    The White Tiger King glanced at Bai Long and said, "Oh, how's that guy Xiaobai doing!"

    Bai Long blinked and said, "It should be quite moisturizing."

    Following an eighth-level alchemist, eating and drinking for free, You can also enjoy the blessings of the Heavenly Fortune Crow, the holy light of the Time Dragon, and I want to have a good life.

    "It's been more than 20 years, and I don't know where it went. What did he say?" The White Tiger King muttered.

    "Lord Xiaobai said that the Heavenly Fate Crow is thinking that the catastrophe is coming to the Upper Realm, and it is suspected that there will be a racial war, so come out to check the situation." The