Chapter 483 Returning to the Giant Race

On the giant boat, Chu Ye and Lin Chuwen returned to the Purple Mist Valley of the Giants.

    "The two of you are back." Xiao An greeted him enthusiastically.

    Chu Ye looked at Xiao An and knew the purpose of the other party's rush.

    Chu Ye didn't give a shit, and said directly: "Senior Xiao is fine, but I heard that he went to the Earth Heart Forest. I don't know if he was deceived or there was something in the Earth Heart Forest. Maybe the Mu family was afraid that Senior Xiao would cause trouble. , I lured him to go."

    Xiao An sighed, and said: "Master, it should be for the young master."

    Xiao An paused, and then said: "It is said that there is a kind of Lingzhi with ten thousand veins in the Earth Heart Forest, which can continue to connect broken veins. The body." The old man had already received the news of Wanmai Lingzhi, but he was worried about the young master before, so he didn't go.

    Chu Ye nodded and said, "So it is."

    He said, why did Mr. Xiao go to the forest in the heart of the earth, it turned out to be something he wanted, but the grandson couldn't find it, so what's the use of finding the medicine.

    "I have also learned about the news of the Mu family. The Mu family is as usual, just to compete for the position of the head of the family. There is some friction. What is the second master's son, who was about to get married, but ended up getting married with his fiancee's sister. Blow it. The third master has a grandson with outstanding aptitude, who seems to have been beaten by someone, lost 50% of his cultivation, and has no hope of life and death... There are many trivial matters, but they are not big things."

    Xiao An shook his head and said with some disgust: "The Mu family is still so smoky." The

    Mu family is a big family, and there are endless disputes. Mu Qing is deeply loved by the old man, and has a great grandfather. It is to choose the young master leisurely first. For this, several young masters in the family have been dissatisfied with the young master for a long time. Now that the young master is gone, the internal contradictions in the Mu family may become severe.

    As soon as Chu Ye came back, he began to take care of the Purple Mist Valley, and his days returned to their previous state.

    In the past few years, the two were away, and the spiritual field was handed over to Mu Qing and others, and the production of spiritual medicine plummeted.

    After Chu Ye came back, he went to inspect the spiritual field. The situation in the spiritual field was a little appalling. Mu Qing was a little embarrassed to follow Chu Ye.

    "After the two of you left, the production of spirit medicines in the spirit field is getting worse and worse, and many spirit medicines have withered. I have used many methods, but they have no effect." Mu Qing said with some embarrassment.

    The spiritual field in the Purple Mist Valley was improved by Chu Ye with the spiritual spring. However, after so many years, the spiritual power in the soil has declined, and the spiritual field has gradually changed into its original appearance.

    Chu Ye said indifferently: "It's okay, you are not a spiritual planter, it is normal that you can't take care of so many spiritual fields."

    Many spiritual grasses planted by Chu Ye need to be supplemented with spiritual energy, and they are carefully looked after. When he is not there, it is normal for the elixir to wither.

    Hearing Chu Ye's words, Mu Qing breathed a sigh of relief, but was also a little disappointed.

    ...