Chapter 439 The Giant of the Upper Realm

Upper Realm, Giant Continent.

    Chu Ye was drinking tea in the tree house, and the sound of rumbling footsteps came from afar.

    "Chu Shao, Chu Shao." A heroic greeting came from a distance.

    The usual greeting of the giants sounded a bit like thunder, and it sounded rumbling.

    Chu Ye looked towards the door, a huge face just blocked the door of his tree house.

    Chu Ye looked at the huge face at the door, rubbed his forehead, sighed lightly, and said helplessly, "Meng, what's the matter?"

    Ju Meng took out a bag, shook it, and suddenly a crisp spar hit When the voice came over, Jumeng said happily: "Young Master Chu, I have money, I will buy honey."

    Chu Ye frowned, and said with some worry, "This spiritual stone will not be stolen by your grandfather. Right."

    Jumeng blushed and said sullenly: "Don't worry, it wasn't stolen this time."

    Chu Ye: "..." Not this time, was it before?

    Jumeng scratched his head and explained, "I just passed my coming-of-age ceremony, and this spiritual stone is a coming-of-age gift from my grandfather."

    Chu Ye nodded and said, "It's better if you didn't steal it."

    Jumenghong With a blushing face, he tried to cover it up and said: "Young Master Chu, you are true, I don't steal it every time..."

    Chu Ye: "...I'll fetch honey for you."

    "Hurry up, hurry up, I I want black crystal honey." Ju Meng urged.

    Chu Ye nodded and said, "Okay, I got it."

    The sources of the flowers that the silver-winged bees eat are different, and the varieties of honey they brew are also different. The silver-winged bees here in Chu Ye make seventeen or eight kinds of honey. , according to the aura contained in honey, black crystal honey is at the bottom of more than a dozen types of honey, and in terms of sweetness, black crystal honey is the sweetest one.

    Chu Ye felt that the black crystal honey was too greasy, and the sweetness was a bit too sweet. However, many little giants of the giant clan all have a soft spot for a honey.

    Chu Ye went to the hive, took out a large vat, and gave it to Jumeng.

    Chu Ye has been earning primeval stones by selling honey for the past few years. Because the customers are mainly giants, the jade bottle used by Chu Ye to store honey has been replaced by a large tank. Unfortunately, the large tank is still too small for the giants. .

    For Chu Ye, the big tub that can be used to take a bath is less than the size of the opponent's fist in Jumeng's hands.

    Meng's finger dipped a little honey and tasted it, and said with some regret, "Young Master Chu, the honey you brewed tastes really good, but unfortunately it's too little. It's gone in a few mouthfuls."

    Chu Ye rolled his eyes and said to himself. : There are so many, but they are too few, and they are not afraid of dying.

    Chu Ye said helplessly: "I see, I will brew more."

    Chu Ye sighed lightly. The output of honey brewed by his bee colony is already very high. However, the output of his side is very high. No matter how high it is, it is difficult to meet the needs of the giants.

    A meal of the giants can kill his share for a month or even a year, and all of them are big eaters.

    "You've said this for a long time, and I haven't seen much honey coming out. You still trade it to the caravan with just so much honey." Jumeng complained a little depressedly.