Chapter 560: Thunderstorm Sea Alchemy

Chu Ye and Lin Chuwen were sitting in a teahouse in Fengyue City, listening to a few monks talk about their recent experiences.

    "Have you heard about the Feng Clan?"

    "How can you not?"

    "It is said that Chu Ye and Lin Chuwen broke into the Feng Clan's lair and dyed the hairs of hundreds of phoenixes black. The birds of the family don’t dare to meet people.”

    “Moling is really unscrupulous!”

    “It is said that Moling and Fenghuang were born at about the same time, and the aptitudes of the two phoenixes are first-class, even Moling is more than phoenix. The emperor is a bit superior, but because of the color of his coat, Fenghuang was held in the palm of the hand by the elders of the clan, but Mo Ling was exiled.

    " "Jade slips, let the Phoenix Clan recycle 2,000 copies."

    "What's the use? Dragon Clan Dragon Emperor, find someone to copy 100,000 copies, and give them to the disciples and affiliated groups in the clan. It can't compare to the speed of recording."

    "One hundred thousand copies, that's quite a lot!"

    "The dragon family is fearless, and they do it blatantly to copy jade slips, and there are many people who do it in private, but those people hide it. Hold it tight."

    "..."

    Chu Ye was drinking tea, thinking to himself: What is the operation of the Dragon Emperor! Lest the world be in chaos! The Feng clan was afraid that they would be mad at the Dragon Emperor.

    "I heard that Lin Chuwen was in Wangu Pill City, got the pill recipe of the gods and demons, and is studying the gods and demons."

    "What kind of medicine is the gods and demons!"

    "I heard that it is a forbidden drug, It's very terrifying. At the beginning of eating, the strength will increase greatly, and then it will go crazy and explode and die."

    "It is said that people who take the magic pill have died."

    "Why is it called the magic pill? Is it with the gods and demons? What is the relationship between the two clans?"

    "It is said that the magic pill is a magic pill that will shake the foundation of the gods and demons. Whoever refines this pill will be the enemy of the gods and demons."

    "Such a powerful pill can actually shake the foundations of the gods and demons."

    Chu

    Ye frowned and said to himself: Why did you suddenly talk about the gods and demons? Moreover, taking the magic pill will not cause the body to explode and die! A group of people who don't know anything, know alarmism. However, after taking the magic pill, it is indeed easy to die, but it is in the hands of one's own people.

    Chu Ye and Lin Chuwen went around a few cities and found that many people were talking about the magic pill.

    "The situation is not quite right! Why are so many people talking about the magic pill?"

    Lin Chuwen took a deep breath and said, "There are indeed some problems."

    He did have the magic pill in his hand, but the news It's spread so widely, I'm afraid someone is behind the scenes.

    Chu Ye quietly investigated, and sure enough, he found some clues.

    "The news of the Shenmodan was spread by some affiliated forces of the Feng Clan." Chu Ye said.