Chapter 482 Out of Broken Star Island

After saying goodbye to Xiao Qing and others, Chu Ye and the others continued to wander around in the secret realm.

    Chu Ye folded his arms and said, "According to Xiao Qing's statement, Xiao Song went to the Forest of the Earth, and I don't know if he was deceived."

    Lin Chuwen shook his head and said, "It is said that there are people in the Forest of the Earth. Crypt Spider King."

    "Although Xiao Song is a cultivator in the late stage of life and death, he will be suppressed when he arrives in the Crypt Spider King's territory, and I don't know why he went there. ." Chu Ye muttered.

    Lin Chuwen shook his head, "Anyway, he is a powerhouse in the late stage of life and death, so he shouldn't be that easy to deceive."

    Chu Ye nodded and said, "Yes."

    Which of the powerhouses in the late stage of life and death would be generalized Generation, the two monks in the late stage of creation, worrying about a monk in the late stage of life and death is really unfounded. Rather than worrying about Xiao Song, they might as well worry about themselves.

    In this trip to the secret realm, a few Xiaobai were released, and I don't know if they will attract attention.

    Seeing that the time was running out, the two seized the last time and wandered around in Broken Star Island, constantly absorbing the power of the stars.

    Cultivation has no time, and soon the ten-year period will come.

    Chu Ye looked at the token in his hand and said, "It's almost there, it looks like we're going to leave here soon." The

    token started to change a few days ago, reminding the monks in the secret realm that the time was almost up.

    Lin Chuwen said with some nostalgia: "Ten years have passed so quickly!" In

    the past ten years, Chu Ye and Lin Chuwen have had a very fulfilling life in the secret realm. To help Xiaoxiao find opportunities, although these days are a bit busy, but the harvest is still not small.

    "It's time to go out. In the past few years, the environment here has not had much effect on us."

    Both Chu Ye and Lin Chuwen's strengths have reached the ninth level of the Fortune Realm. After entering the ninth stage of the Fortune Realm, their training speed has slowed down greatly.

    After going out, you have to spend a little time to temper your spiritual power, and then you can consider the matter of advanced life and death.

    There are countless monks in the realm of creation and creation in the fairy world, but there are not too many strong people in the realm of life and death. If they have advanced to the realm of life and death, they can be considered to have the ability to walk among various ethnic groups.

    It is not easy to advance to the life and death realm, and I am afraid that we need to think about it in the long run.

    When the time came, Chu Ye and Lin Chuwen were sent out.

    As soon as Chu Ye came out, he suddenly saw a huge white tiger hairball, and was taken aback.

    In addition to the white tiger, Chu Ye also felt a few very powerful breaths, and his heart skipped a beat for a while.

    Under the call of Elder Juhe, the two quickly boarded the giant spaceship.

    Standing on the spaceship, Chu Ye found that only ten people from the giants had returned. This time, a total of eighteen giants had entered, and only ten returned. It can be seen that eight of them fell into the secret realm.