Chapter 403 The robbery potion

Butcher City.

    "Does Chu Shao still have a heaven-level hallucinogenic potion?" A blue-clothed soul pet master came over and asked.

    Chu Ye glanced at the blue-clothed soul pet master, and said lazily: "There are three more."

    "What's the price?"

    "One imperial crystal core and one potion." The

    blue-clothed soul pet master said a little excitedly: " I want it all."

    Chu Ye nodded and said, "Deal."

    Chu Ye's brows jumped, and he secretly said: Big money! He thought it would be sold out for a while, but he didn't expect it to be sold out so quickly, and the first shot was three emperor-level crystal cores. This is definitely a liberal party.

    After the blue-clothed soul pet masters came, a few more emperor-level soul pet masters came one after another, asking if there was a heaven-level hallucinogenic potion available for purchase, Chu Ye said that they were all bought, and several emperor-level soul pet masters came. are very disappointed.

    Chu Ye asked with some doubts: "Why did the heaven-level potions suddenly sell well?"

    The price of the heaven-level hallucinogenic potions is still too high. If it is just for fun, the earth-level potions are enough. Buying the heaven-level potions is a waste. some.     Lin Chuwen

    shook his head and said, "No matter what happens, it's always a good thing to sell."

    Chu Ye nodded and said, "That's right."

It doesn't matter what you do.

    After a few days, Chu Ye finally knew why the heaven-level hallucinogenic potion was selling well. The Rong family had a purple-gold alchemy beast that was dying and had no descendants. After using the hallucinogenic potion, the Zijin Fire Refining Beast actually gave birth to two cubs.

    Moreover, before the death of the Zijin Fire Refining Beast, he used all his soul power to instill the body of the Zijin Fire Refining Beast cub, so that the two cubs were born with a king-level cultivation. It is also a stable thing.

    Lin Chuwen's potions became popular again, and many people came to buy not only in the city, but also outside the city.

    ...

    Ji Feishhuang walked out of the city.

    "Fei Shuang, why did you come out?" Jue Wushuang asked.

    Ji Feishhuang frowned and said, "Senior brother, I don't want to stay in the city anymore, let's change someone."

    Jue Wushuang nodded and said, "That's it!"

    The person who originally arranged to go to Tudao City to monitor Chu Ye was not Ji Feishuang, but she took the initiative to ask Ying, saying that she must stare at the two of them before she would let her go. Unexpectedly, after less than a year, Ji Feishuang could not hold on.

    "In trouble? Chu Ye provoked you?" Jue Wushuang asked.

    Ji Feishhuang's face darkened, she gritted her teeth and said, "There are a bunch of evil people in Tudao City."

    She watched a group of bastards come and go all day long, criticizing her with a lewd look, but she couldn't do anything. Ji Feishhuang felt Extraordinarily frustrating.

    "Goddess Concubine Frost came out?" Gu Zhenxie greeted.

    Ji Feishhuang frowned when she saw Gu Zhen Xie coming over, and said displeasedly, "The hallucinogenic potions dumped in Tudao City were raised by your ancient family, right? They are all hallucinogenic potions, why is the gap so big? You can't sell them. It's really a fake, right?"