Chapter 518 Xiao Family Auction

Mu family.

    "Auction." Mu Lan looked at the auction list, smiled, and said with satisfaction: "Aqing is more and more promising." The

    rest of the Mu family were happy to see Mu Qing quit the Mu family. Even Mu Qing's father was the same, and only Mr. Mu Lan was a little uncomfortable.

    Mu Yun frowned and said, "Although there are a lot of pills, they are all seventh-level pills, and Lin Chuwen is only a seventh-level pill master.

    " With Lin Chuwen's talent, it is only a matter of time before he wants to become an eighth-level alchemist." Mu Lan said.

    Mu Yun said with some disapproval: "There are so many top alchemists at the seventh level, but very few become the eighth-level alchemists. Lin Chuwen is a loose cultivator. Further, I am afraid that sooner or later, I will join a certain alchemy force."

    Mu Lan shook his head and said, "That is the future."

    Even if Lin Chuwen stayed in the Xiao family for five or six years, it would be enough to benefit the Xiao family. Infinite.

    Mu Lan checked the medicinal pills on the list, and said somewhat surprised: "Five top-grade Tongqiao continuation pills, so many?"

    Mu Yun nodded and said, "Yes."

    Mu Yun's heart was a little strange, and the best-grade Tongqiao continued. Maidan should be a very cherished medicinal pill, but as far as he knew, Mu Qing had already sold a lot of them in private, and he even used this medicinal pill to attract a lot of contacts, and this auction actually took five pills out.

    Mu Lan smiled and said, "This medicinal pill is actually..." Back then, Xiao Song asked for a talented alchemist from the human race, but he couldn't get it. Now, at the auction organized by the Xiao family, five pills were auctioned at once.

    Mu Lan sighed in his heart, and secretly said: If it was earlier, it would be better, if I got the top-grade Tongqiao Xumai Pill earlier, then the relationship between the Mu family and the Xiao family would not be so rigid.

    "Out of the Tongqiao Sumai Pill, there are a lot of other top-grade pills!" Mu Lan said.

    Mu Yun frowned and didn't speak. Lin Chuwen seemed to be very good at refining top-grade medicinal pills. Many seventh-level alchemists could refine medicinal pills, which would be good. Top-grade pills are simply delusions. Lin Chuwen is different. Chuwen refines medicinal pills, and the probability of producing the best is very high.

    Mu Lan pondered for a long time, and said: "There is not a thousand fantasy indigo plant in the warehouse, let's take it to the auction."

    Mu Yun frowned and said: "Grandpa, why did you suddenly think of going to auction the thousand fantasy indigo plants ? ?"

    Mu Lan said indifferently: "It's useless to put it left or right at home. If you take it to an auction, it will also add a lot of color."

    Mu Yun clenched his fists and didn't speak, but there was something wrong in his heart, Mu Qingdu Having left Mu's house, the old man still misses each other so much in his heart.

    How could Mu Qing's life be so good? He has already won all the favors of Elder Xiao Song, and he made his grandfather think about it all the time. Even if he was living abroad, he was lucky enough to meet an alchemist like Lin Chuwen.

    ...

    Xiao family, Lin Chuwen's alchemy room.

    "Ten Thousand Years Thousand Illusory Indigo Blue?" Mu Qing said.