Chapter 548 Colorful Phoenix

After chatting with Meng Qianqiu, Chu Ye and the two left their mansion silently.

    Lin Chuwen rented an alchemy room in Wangu Pill City.

    Most alchemists like to be clean, and the secrecy of the alchemy room in Pill City is quite good.

    Chu Ye stayed in the alchemy room, and there were a lot of soul essence stones piled up beside him.

    Chu Ye kept taking out the soul silk and feeding it to Mo Ling. Mo Ling stretched her neck and took Chu Ye's feeding leisurely.

    The damage to Mo Ling's soul sea was very serious. The whole soul sea was like a broken mirror that could no longer be broken. There was a large piece missing in the middle of the mirror, and the surrounding lenses were also covered with cracks. Cracks of the sea.

    Mo Ling was a little excited to absorb the soul silk. Before, in order to quell the backlash of the soul, Mo Ling had to choose the turtle's breath and sleep.

    After waking up, Mo Ling would feel great pain in the soul sea from time to time, and absorbing the soul silk can greatly relieve this pain.

    Before contracting with Chu Ye, Mo Ling was actually a little hesitant. He would eat soft rice. Mo Ling sighed to himself, Time Dragon was right. Eating soft rice is really refreshing, and soft rice is really delicious. It feels like someone is raising it. For Mo Ling, it was a bit of a novelty.

    A strand of soul essence poured into Mo Ling's body, and within half a day, Mo Ling absorbed hundreds of strands of soul essence.

    Lin Chuwen finished alchemy, and handed a large bottle of elixirs to Mo Ling.

    "This is a seventh-level soul nourishing pill. It has a good effect on repairing the soul. You should eat it first. There are thirty pills in total, and one every three days."

    Hearing this, Mo Ling threw a pill into his mouth . Inside, as soon as the medicinal pill was entered, the sea of ​​consciousness seemed to be blown by the breeze, and a refreshing feeling emerged spontaneously.

    Mo Ling said excitedly: "It's a good pill, only three months' worth, what if I finish it?"

    Lin Chuwen shook his head and said: "The pill is resistant, after three months, this pill will be used. Medicines are almost useless.”

    Mo Ling nodded and said, "That's it! When are you going to refine the Heavenly Soul Pill for me?"

    Lin Chuwen shook his head and said, "My pill technique is not at that level, so in the short term, don't think about it. That's it."

    He had just advanced to the eighth-level alchemy master, and he was still a little short of trying to refine the Heavenly Soul Pill.

    Mo Ling said with some disappointment: "Is that so!"

    Lin Chuwen glanced at Mo Ling and said, "In your current situation, using the Heavenly Soul Pill is too powerful, so for the time being, it is better to focus on warming and nourishing. , when the recuperation is almost done, then taking the Heavenly Soul Pill can get twice the result with half the effort."

    Mo Ling said helplessly: "Okay, host Dao Companion, aren't you an eighth-level alchemist? Why don't you make some eighth-level pills? What's the point of refining seventh-level medicinal herbs all day long?"

    Lin Chuwen glanced at Mo Ling and said, "The eighth-level medicinal herb refining is not that easy, I'm just a novice."

    In fact, I want to improve quickly . Alchemy is not impossible, there is a saying that practice makes perfect, as long as he tries more, his alchemy can be quickly improved, but the current situation does not allow it.